BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We’ve been reporting on the “COVIDIOTS” — now more than 7,000 of them — who are “demanding” that Palm Beach County officials let them play golf. The are making their demands through a completely unenforceable and simultaneously meaningless Change.Org petition.
Never mind social distancing rules, the fact the people would really like to work, or the fact that COVID-19 is killing and infecting, these folks believe that golf is their right. After all, they live in Boca.
One of those people demanding golf left quite a message for BocaNewsNow.com this afternoon (Wednesday, April 22, 2020). In the span of just more than a minute, we were called Communist, Liberal, China-loving and more.
Listen to the entire voicemail here. We’re not running the caller’s name or phone number.
And for the tens of thousands of our readers who don’t live here: not everyone is like this. But those who are keep it so entertaining.
Want to see who you know on the petition? Here’s the link.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Eric Holtz Commits Suicide As His Boca Raton Firm Faces Fraud Suits
- TERROR ON THE HIGHWAY: Shooting On I-95 In Boynton Beach, One Dead
- IT’S ALIVE! Tropical Depression Two Forms In Atlantic
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Storm Could Form Today
- Delray Beach Man Charged With Enhanced DUI
- BUSY: Hurricane Center Watching Two Systems
- Major Delays At Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport
- Sugar Sand Park Playground In Boca Raton To Close
- If Boca Raton’s Ricardo Ogorman Is Your Pot Dealer, Note He’s In Jail