BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We’ve been reporting on the “COVIDIOTS” — now more than 7,000 of them — who are “demanding” that Palm Beach County officials let them play golf. The are making their demands through a completely unenforceable and simultaneously meaningless Change.Org petition.
Never mind social distancing rules, the fact the people would really like to work, or the fact that COVID-19 is killing and infecting, these folks believe that golf is their right. After all, they live in Boca.
One of those people demanding golf left quite a message for BocaNewsNow.com this afternoon (Wednesday, April 22, 2020). In the span of just more than a minute, we were called Communist, Liberal, China-loving and more.
Listen to the entire voicemail here. We’re not running the caller’s name or phone number.
And for the tens of thousands of our readers who don’t live here: not everyone is like this. But those who are keep it so entertaining.
Want to see who you know on the petition? Here’s the link.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- WEATHER SERVICE: Nor’easter To Pound North East, Rain To Dampen South Florida
- Boca Raton’s Robert Hevert Jailed On Felony Charge
- Here’s What It’s Like To Travel To Hawaii, And Why It Makes Florida Look So Bad
- Palm Beach County School Bus Drivers Infected With COVID As Numbers Climb District Wide
- Florida Adds 58,865 COVID-19 Cases In Just One Week
- Boca Raton Woman Pepper Sprays Husband As He Disciplines Daughter
- Mizner Park Tenants Sued For Unpaid Rent, Now Planet Blue Faces Eviction
- Police Seek Deerfield Beach Man Wanted For Manslaughter
- Delray Beach Woman Flees Police After Crash, Then Crashes Into Dumpster and Fire Hydrant