BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We’ve been reporting on the “COVIDIOTS” — now more than 7,000 of them — who are “demanding” that Palm Beach County officials let them play golf. The are making their demands through a completely unenforceable and simultaneously meaningless Change.Org petition.
Never mind social distancing rules, the fact the people would really like to work, or the fact that COVID-19 is killing and infecting, these folks believe that golf is their right. After all, they live in Boca.
One of those people demanding golf left quite a message for BocaNewsNow.com this afternoon (Wednesday, April 22, 2020). In the span of just more than a minute, we were called Communist, Liberal, China-loving and more.
Listen to the entire voicemail here. We’re not running the caller’s name or phone number.
And for the tens of thousands of our readers who don’t live here: not everyone is like this. But those who are keep it so entertaining.
Want to see who you know on the petition? Here’s the link.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boynton Police Nab Juvenile Attacker, Ask For Other Victims To Come Forward
- Water Rescue At Kings Point After Man Falls In Lake
- KINGS POINT DELRAY: Another Resident Arrested
- Boca Raton’s Alisa Catoggio Pleads Guilty To $40M Federal Kickback Scheme
- COPS ON SCENE: Double Shooting South Of Boca Raton
- SMELL SMOKE? Don’t Worry About It, There’s A Controlled Burn
- ALLIGATOR ALLEY SHOOTING: Police Seeks Suspect, Ask Public For Tips
- ALERT: Palm Beach County COVID Risk Spikes
- EXTREMELY DRUNK: Cops Say Boca Raton Man Three Times Limit