BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We’ve been reporting on the “COVIDIOTS” — now more than 7,000 of them — who are “demanding” that Palm Beach County officials let them play golf. The are making their demands through a completely unenforceable and simultaneously meaningless Change.Org petition.
Never mind social distancing rules, the fact the people would really like to work, or the fact that COVID-19 is killing and infecting, these folks believe that golf is their right. After all, they live in Boca.
One of those people demanding golf left quite a message for BocaNewsNow.com this afternoon (Wednesday, April 22, 2020). In the span of just more than a minute, we were called Communist, Liberal, China-loving and more.
Listen to the entire voicemail here. We’re not running the caller’s name or phone number.
And for the tens of thousands of our readers who don’t live here: not everyone is like this. But those who are keep it so entertaining.
Want to see who you know on the petition? Here’s the link.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Homicide, Is Convicted Felon
- Florida Woman Hits Community Call Box In Front Of Cop, Jailed DUI
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Nearly Major Hurricane Southeast Of Florida
- ELECTIONS: Palm Beach County Supervisor Mails Ballots, Prepares Drop Boxes
- Palm Beach Schools Approach 6,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Hurricane Sam Strengthening, Models Mixed On Path
- Boca Regional Hospital Proceeds With Mask Optional Event, Many Question
- CENTURY VILLAGE HORROR: 93 Year Old Man Kills Younger Woman
- SAM TO BECOME HURRICANE ON SATURDAY, FLORIDA PATH FOR NOW