BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — At least five residents died from COVID-19 related issues at Manorcare Health Services in Boynton Beach, according to a just out report from the Florida Department of Health. One death in the facility is under investigation.
At Regents Park Nursing and Rehabilitation Center — presumably the Boca Raton location — the resident death count is at least 3.
At Stratford Court of Boca Raton, the death count is 2.
The report lists all deaths at Florida nursing facilities from issues related to Coronavirus.
The Florida Health Department refused to release specific facility death information until May 1st — it is unclear why. The list, as presented, does not provide the specific address of facilities listed.
You can download the entire report below.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Is The Boca Raton Police Department Doing Enough To Prevent Traffic Deaths, Injuries?
- Crowds, Chaos At Fort Lauderdale Airport Monday Morning
- Golf Instructor Drake Kelso Jailed On DUI Charge, Said Gun Was In Car
- Woman Kills Federal Judge, Injures Boy In Boca Raton Crash
- More COVID Problems Florida, Positivity Rate Jumps Again
- Flying? Major Delays, Canceled Flights At FLL Today
- Significant Weather Advisory In Effect
- No Masks At Salt 7 Delray, We Were Told To Call Back During The Week
- Delray Beach Woman’s “Bumping” Leads To Battery On Senior Charge