BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — At least five residents died from COVID-19 related issues at Manorcare Health Services in Boynton Beach, according to a just out report from the Florida Department of Health. One death in the facility is under investigation.
At Regents Park Nursing and Rehabilitation Center — presumably the Boca Raton location — the resident death count is at least 3.
At Stratford Court of Boca Raton, the death count is 2.
The report lists all deaths at Florida nursing facilities from issues related to Coronavirus.
The Florida Health Department refused to release specific facility death information until May 1st — it is unclear why. The list, as presented, does not provide the specific address of facilities listed.
You can download the entire report below.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Fire Rescue Truck In Crash At Powerline and Palmetto Park, Road Closed
- COVID: Palm Beach County Back To Green Zone, “Low Risk” Says Kinsa
- Man Crashes Into Tree, Is Killed In West Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Man Sues Police, Arrested On Own Property With Gun, Permit
- Delray Beach Man Calls 911 Repeatedly To Complain About Police
- TRAFFIC REMINDER: Glades Road I-95 Ramp To Close This Weekend
- ELECTIONS: Deadline Is Saturday For Vote-By-Mail Ballot
- Delray Beach Man Convicted Of Sending Spy Equipment To Libya
- Palm Beach County Commissioner Slams Governor DeSantis On Vaccine Stance