BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — At least five residents died from COVID-19 related issues at Manorcare Health Services in Boynton Beach, according to a just out report from the Florida Department of Health. One death in the facility is under investigation.
At Regents Park Nursing and Rehabilitation Center — presumably the Boca Raton location — the resident death count is at least 3.
At Stratford Court of Boca Raton, the death count is 2.
The report lists all deaths at Florida nursing facilities from issues related to Coronavirus.
The Florida Health Department refused to release specific facility death information until May 1st — it is unclear why. The list, as presented, does not provide the specific address of facilities listed.
You can download the entire report below.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach School District Adds More Than 500 COVID Cases In Days
- Boca Raton Gym Sued For $1M In Rent
- COVID Vaccine Distribution In Palm Beach County Is Worse Than You Think
- Shot, Mauled, Or Drowned? What Happened To This Boca Raton Cat?
- COVID Is Getting Worse In Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Animal Cruelty Charges
- Boca Raton Firefighters Battle Elevator Blaze
- Palm Beach County ICU’s Packed, COVID Count Rising
- OUTRAGEOUS AGENTS: Tinder Leads To Battery Charge For Boca Realtor