BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — At least five residents died from COVID-19 related issues at Manorcare Health Services in Boynton Beach, according to a just out report from the Florida Department of Health. One death in the facility is under investigation.
At Regents Park Nursing and Rehabilitation Center — presumably the Boca Raton location — the resident death count is at least 3.
At Stratford Court of Boca Raton, the death count is 2.
The report lists all deaths at Florida nursing facilities from issues related to Coronavirus.
The Florida Health Department refused to release specific facility death information until May 1st — it is unclear why. The list, as presented, does not provide the specific address of facilities listed.
You can download the entire report below.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: New Phase 3 Orders, Clarifications, Sheriff Ordered To Enforce
- Federal Judge Slaps Delray’s Seven Bridges, Litigants LaGrasso and Tannenholz
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Reckless Endangerment Charges For Non-Mask Wearers?
- South Florida Attorney Charged By Feds For Wire, Securities Fraud
- COVID SURGE FLORIDA: 3259 New Cases, 106 New Deaths, Positivity Heading Up
- BIG JUMP: Now 22 COVID Infections In Palm Beach County Schools
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Aggravated Assault With Deadly Weapon Charge
- COVID-19: Boca, Delray Restaurant Horror Stories As CDC Says Eating Inside Is Bad Idea
- COVID-19 Reported In Boca Middle, Spanish River High, West Boca High