BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — At least five residents died from COVID-19 related issues at Manorcare Health Services in Boynton Beach, according to a just out report from the Florida Department of Health. One death in the facility is under investigation.
At Regents Park Nursing and Rehabilitation Center — presumably the Boca Raton location — the resident death count is at least 3.
At Stratford Court of Boca Raton, the death count is 2.
The report lists all deaths at Florida nursing facilities from issues related to Coronavirus.
The Florida Health Department refused to release specific facility death information until May 1st — it is unclear why. The list, as presented, does not provide the specific address of facilities listed.
You can download the entire report below.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens