BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The latest report from the Florida Department of Health shows two Boca-area nursing and rehabilitation centers with significant COVID-19 outbreaks.
Heartland Health Care are Rehabilitation Center of Boca Raton is reporting 19 confirmed cases of COVID-19. At least six staff members tested positive.
Regents Park is reporting 7 residents positive and 11 staff members positive.
Sinai Residences in Boca Raton— which has been untouched by COVID-19 to this point — is now reporting two staff members have tested positive.
Facilities throughout Boca Raton, Delray Beach and Boynton Beach have been affected by COVID-19.
We are publishing the complete list which is accurate as of late Saturday. We stress to our readers that the list is based solely on information being reported to the Florida Department of Health by the healthcare providers themselves.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Parents Fear Masked Kids Will Be Bullied In School
- Boca Raton Man Claims 800-Pack-Rat Sold His Stuff When Credit Card Expired
- Florida Teachers Slam DeSantis, Call On Him To Listen To Medical Professionals
- BREAKING: Palm Beach County Reinstates Mandatory Masking In Public Buildings
- SCARED SCHOOL BOARD: We Obtain Private Email From Member Fearing Gov. DeSantis
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog
- Fire, Identify, Publicly Ridicule Unvaccinated: Here’s What Florida Readers Are Saying
- FUNERAL HOME ERROR: Lists Boca Raton Man As Single, Was Actually Married
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent