BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The latest report from the Florida Department of Health shows two Boca-area nursing and rehabilitation centers with significant COVID-19 outbreaks.
Heartland Health Care are Rehabilitation Center of Boca Raton is reporting 19 confirmed cases of COVID-19. At least six staff members tested positive.
Regents Park is reporting 7 residents positive and 11 staff members positive.
Sinai Residences in Boca Raton— which has been untouched by COVID-19 to this point — is now reporting two staff members have tested positive.
Facilities throughout Boca Raton, Delray Beach and Boynton Beach have been affected by COVID-19.
We are publishing the complete list which is accurate as of late Saturday. We stress to our readers that the list is based solely on information being reported to the Florida Department of Health by the healthcare providers themselves.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation
- SAFETY ALERT: Aptive Pest Control Allegedly Trespassing In Area Communities
- Former Boca Raton Chief Dan Alexander Named Chief Of Palm Beach County School Police
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing
- Burt and Max’s Delray Beach Cited For Mold, Insects