BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The latest report from the Florida Department of Health shows two Boca-area nursing and rehabilitation centers with significant COVID-19 outbreaks.
Heartland Health Care are Rehabilitation Center of Boca Raton is reporting 19 confirmed cases of COVID-19. At least six staff members tested positive.
Regents Park is reporting 7 residents positive and 11 staff members positive.
Sinai Residences in Boca Raton— which has been untouched by COVID-19 to this point — is now reporting two staff members have tested positive.
Facilities throughout Boca Raton, Delray Beach and Boynton Beach have been affected by COVID-19.
We are publishing the complete list which is accurate as of late Saturday. We stress to our readers that the list is based solely on information being reported to the Florida Department of Health by the healthcare providers themselves.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Federal Judge Slaps Delray’s Seven Bridges, Litigants LaGrasso and Tannenholz
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Reckless Endangerment Charges For Non-Mask Wearers?
- South Florida Attorney Charged By Feds For Wire, Securities Fraud
- COVID SURGE FLORIDA: 3259 New Cases, 106 New Deaths, Positivity Heading Up
- BIG JUMP: Now 22 COVID Infections In Palm Beach County Schools
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Aggravated Assault With Deadly Weapon Charge
- COVID-19: Boca, Delray Restaurant Horror Stories As CDC Says Eating Inside Is Bad Idea
- COVID-19 Reported In Boca Middle, Spanish River High, West Boca High
- Police Cam Captures Takedown Of Former Campaign Official