BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The latest report from the Florida Department of Health shows two Boca-area nursing and rehabilitation centers with significant COVID-19 outbreaks.
Heartland Health Care are Rehabilitation Center of Boca Raton is reporting 19 confirmed cases of COVID-19. At least six staff members tested positive.
Regents Park is reporting 7 residents positive and 11 staff members positive.
Sinai Residences in Boca Raton— which has been untouched by COVID-19 to this point — is now reporting two staff members have tested positive.
Facilities throughout Boca Raton, Delray Beach and Boynton Beach have been affected by COVID-19.
We are publishing the complete list which is accurate as of late Saturday. We stress to our readers that the list is based solely on information being reported to the Florida Department of Health by the healthcare providers themselves.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- JULY 4th: City Of Boca Raton Releases ”Fabulous” Event Schedule
- We Asked About Trump And Baker Act, The Responses Are Unreal
- UPDATE: Hookers Were Actually Strippers In Seven Bridges Incident
- FAU Names New Dean of University Libraries
- Boca Raton Real Estate Agent Held On $200,000 Bond
- Several Boca Raton Area Elementary Schools Show Declines In Spring FSAs
- Eight Years In Federal Prison For Seven Bridges Resident
- WE ASK: Could Donald Trump Be Baker Acted In Florida?
- TRAFFIC: Major Projects Continuing In, Around Boca Raton