BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The latest report from the Florida Department of Health shows two Boca-area nursing and rehabilitation centers with significant COVID-19 outbreaks.
Heartland Health Care are Rehabilitation Center of Boca Raton is reporting 19 confirmed cases of COVID-19. At least six staff members tested positive.
Regents Park is reporting 7 residents positive and 11 staff members positive.
Sinai Residences in Boca Raton— which has been untouched by COVID-19 to this point — is now reporting two staff members have tested positive.
Facilities throughout Boca Raton, Delray Beach and Boynton Beach have been affected by COVID-19.
We are publishing the complete list which is accurate as of late Saturday. We stress to our readers that the list is based solely on information being reported to the Florida Department of Health by the healthcare providers themselves.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Florida Publix COVID Vaccine Appointments Available, Here’s How To Book
- Broward Doctor Stewart Bitman Jailed On Child Solicitation Charges
- Robert Weinroth, Vice PBC Mayor, Blasts Local Vaccine Distribution
- Boca Raton Stopped Key COVID Report Just Before Presidential Election
- Omni Middle School Violent Bullying Leads To Lawsuit
- Boca Raton Woman Jailed On DUI Charge
- Biden Battles DeSantis Over FEMA COVID Shot Camps
- Boca Raton’s Dean Formica Killed In Crash
- POLICE REPORT: Emaciated Boca Raton Dog Died, Owner Jailed