BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — With thanks to the readers who sent us this video, it appears South County Park — west of 441 between Clint Moore and Glades — has a problem with social distancing.
The video, apparently shot Saturday evening and re-recorded off of a screen in lower quality, shows a group of young adults who are clearly not social distancing. The Palm Beach County Executive Order REQUIRES social distancing in public places — violators can be ticketed or, although unlikely, arrested.
PBSO has been vocal about enforcement, but it appears there is no enforcement of note.
If you have video or photos of blatant violations of executive orders, send them to news(at)BocaNewsNow.com.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Broward Doctor Stewart Bitman Jailed On Child Solicitation Charges
- Robert Weinroth, Vice PBC Mayor, Blasts Local Vaccine Distribution
- Boca Raton Stopped Key COVID Report Just Before Presidential Election
- Omni Middle School Violent Bullying Leads To Lawsuit
- Boca Raton Woman Jailed On DUI Charge
- Biden Battles DeSantis Over FEMA COVID Shot Camps
- Boca Raton’s Dean Formica Killed In Crash
- POLICE REPORT: Emaciated Boca Raton Dog Died, Owner Jailed
- Palm Beach School District Adds More Than 500 COVID Cases In Days