BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — With thanks to the readers who sent us this video, it appears South County Park — west of 441 between Clint Moore and Glades — has a problem with social distancing.
The video, apparently shot Saturday evening and re-recorded off of a screen in lower quality, shows a group of young adults who are clearly not social distancing. The Palm Beach County Executive Order REQUIRES social distancing in public places — violators can be ticketed or, although unlikely, arrested.
PBSO has been vocal about enforcement, but it appears there is no enforcement of note.
If you have video or photos of blatant violations of executive orders, send them to news(at)BocaNewsNow.com.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- National Hurricane Center Still Monitoring System Far East Of Florida
- Pedestrian Struck By Brightline Train In Delray Beach
- WATCH VIDEO: BOCA RATON OFFICER PULLS PREGNANT WOMAN FROM CAR
- HURRICANE CENTER: New System Being Watched East Of Florida, No Threat For Now
- Nine Students To Be Expelled From Palm Beach County Schools
- REMINDER: No Bags Permitted In Broward Schools This Week
- Major I-95, Glades Road Traffic Problems Expected This Week In Boca Raton
- Anti-Muslim Conservative Laura Loomer Sues Attorneys In Palm Beach County Court
- Cheerleader In Bikini Jailed For DUI In Delray Beach, Driving Strapless