BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — With thanks to the readers who sent us this video, it appears South County Park — west of 441 between Clint Moore and Glades — has a problem with social distancing.
The video, apparently shot Saturday evening and re-recorded off of a screen in lower quality, shows a group of young adults who are clearly not social distancing. The Palm Beach County Executive Order REQUIRES social distancing in public places — violators can be ticketed or, although unlikely, arrested.
PBSO has been vocal about enforcement, but it appears there is no enforcement of note.
If you have video or photos of blatant violations of executive orders, send them to news(at)BocaNewsNow.com.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation
- SAFETY ALERT: Aptive Pest Control Allegedly Trespassing In Area Communities
- Former Boca Raton Chief Dan Alexander Named Chief Of Palm Beach County School Police
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing
- Burt and Max’s Delray Beach Cited For Mold, Insects
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month