BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — With thanks to the readers who sent us this video, it appears South County Park — west of 441 between Clint Moore and Glades — has a problem with social distancing.
The video, apparently shot Saturday evening and re-recorded off of a screen in lower quality, shows a group of young adults who are clearly not social distancing. The Palm Beach County Executive Order REQUIRES social distancing in public places — violators can be ticketed or, although unlikely, arrested.
PBSO has been vocal about enforcement, but it appears there is no enforcement of note.
If you have video or photos of blatant violations of executive orders, send them to news(at)BocaNewsNow.com.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog
- Fire, Identify, Publicly Ridicule Unvaccinated: Here’s What Florida Readers Are Saying
- FUNERAL HOME ERROR: Lists Boca Raton Man As Single, Was Actually Married
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday