BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — With thanks to the readers who sent us this video, it appears South County Park — west of 441 between Clint Moore and Glades — has a problem with social distancing.
The video, apparently shot Saturday evening and re-recorded off of a screen in lower quality, shows a group of young adults who are clearly not social distancing. The Palm Beach County Executive Order REQUIRES social distancing in public places — violators can be ticketed or, although unlikely, arrested.
PBSO has been vocal about enforcement, but it appears there is no enforcement of note.
If you have video or photos of blatant violations of executive orders, send them to news(at)BocaNewsNow.com.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Reckless Endangerment Charges For Non-Mask Wearers?
- South Florida Attorney Charged By Feds For Wire, Securities Fraud
- COVID SURGE FLORIDA: 3259 New Cases, 106 New Deaths, Positivity Heading Up
- BIG JUMP: Now 22 COVID Infections In Palm Beach County Schools
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Aggravated Assault With Deadly Weapon Charge
- COVID-19: Boca, Delray Restaurant Horror Stories As CDC Says Eating Inside Is Bad Idea
- COVID-19 Reported In Boca Middle, Spanish River High, West Boca High
- Police Cam Captures Takedown Of Former Campaign Official
- Masks Still Required In Palm Beach County Schools