BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Palm Beach County moves to “Phase One” reopening on Monday, May 11th, but vacation rentals are still banned.
Whether VRBO or any other service, vacation rentals are NOT permitted until the State of Florida moves to Phase Two of the reopening plan. While the only thing predictable with COVID-19 seems to be the unpredictable, it will more likely than not be several weeks before Palm Beach County moves to a Phase Two status.
From the State of Florida, here is the official “proposed” language concerning vacation rentals under Phase Two. This could change when Phase Two is initiated:
Vacation Rentals PROPOSED UNDER PHASE TWO (Not Yet Reached In Palm Beach County).
Vacation rentals should consider the following:
— Vacation rentals should open and operate for in-state reservations only (i.e. only Florida residents).
— Prohibit rentals to persons traveling internationally or from a state or locality with a substantial community spread of COVID-19.
— Maintain 72 hours between guest check-ins to allow for effective cleaning and disinfecting of the rental unit.
— Thoroughly clean and disinfect the property between rentals and post signage in all units detailing cleaning and sanitation procedures.
Again, Vacation Rentals are NOT permitted until Palm Beach County initiates Phase Two. It is only initiating Phase One on May 11th, 2020.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Florida’s “Vulnerable” Form For COVID-19 Shot May Be HIPAA Violation
- COVID Count Rising In Palm Beach County Schools
- Delray Beach Man, Registered Sex Offender, Arrested Again For Sex Crime
- Teacher, Arrested By Boca Raton Police, Set To Be Fired Today
- Delray’s Tiffany Terrazzano Jailed On Repeat Charge
- Palm Beach County Extends Mask Mandate, Some Fear DeSantis Will Ban It
- Huge Jump In Florida COVID Cases
- POTTY PROBLEM! High Profile Boca Building Sends Tenants To Porta-Johns
- Thieves Targeting Target Wanted By Police