BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Palm Beach County moves to “Phase One” reopening on Monday, May 11th, but vacation rentals are still banned.
Whether VRBO or any other service, vacation rentals are NOT permitted until the State of Florida moves to Phase Two of the reopening plan. While the only thing predictable with COVID-19 seems to be the unpredictable, it will more likely than not be several weeks before Palm Beach County moves to a Phase Two status.
From the State of Florida, here is the official “proposed” language concerning vacation rentals under Phase Two. This could change when Phase Two is initiated:
Vacation Rentals PROPOSED UNDER PHASE TWO (Not Yet Reached In Palm Beach County).
Vacation rentals should consider the following:
— Vacation rentals should open and operate for in-state reservations only (i.e. only Florida residents).
— Prohibit rentals to persons traveling internationally or from a state or locality with a substantial community spread of COVID-19.
— Maintain 72 hours between guest check-ins to allow for effective cleaning and disinfecting of the rental unit.
— Thoroughly clean and disinfect the property between rentals and post signage in all units detailing cleaning and sanitation procedures.
Again, Vacation Rentals are NOT permitted until Palm Beach County initiates Phase Two. It is only initiating Phase One on May 11th, 2020.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Century Village Resident Jailed, Allegedly Stole $30K From Football League
- Palm Beach County Republican Party Embroiled in Libel Suit
- Delray Beach Man Slams EV Into Bush Near Military Trail
- This Woman Is Missing, If You See Her, Call Police
- Palm Beach International Airport Closed Due To Unattended Bag
- PREZZO BOCA RATON CITED FOR MULTIPLE HEALTH CODE VIOLATIONS
- Boca Raton Financial Advisor Owes $394,000 To Amex, Now Suing Him
- Son Of Palm Beach County School Board Member Back In Jail
- PUBLIC WINS: COPS, CRIME VICTIMS CAN’T HIDE BEHIND MARSY’S LAW