BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Palm Beach County moves to “Phase One” reopening on Monday, May 11th, but vacation rentals are still banned.
Whether VRBO or any other service, vacation rentals are NOT permitted until the State of Florida moves to Phase Two of the reopening plan. While the only thing predictable with COVID-19 seems to be the unpredictable, it will more likely than not be several weeks before Palm Beach County moves to a Phase Two status.
From the State of Florida, here is the official “proposed” language concerning vacation rentals under Phase Two. This could change when Phase Two is initiated:
Vacation Rentals PROPOSED UNDER PHASE TWO (Not Yet Reached In Palm Beach County).
Vacation rentals should consider the following:
— Vacation rentals should open and operate for in-state reservations only (i.e. only Florida residents).
— Prohibit rentals to persons traveling internationally or from a state or locality with a substantial community spread of COVID-19.
— Maintain 72 hours between guest check-ins to allow for effective cleaning and disinfecting of the rental unit.
— Thoroughly clean and disinfect the property between rentals and post signage in all units detailing cleaning and sanitation procedures.
Again, Vacation Rentals are NOT permitted until Palm Beach County initiates Phase Two. It is only initiating Phase One on May 11th, 2020.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TURNPIKE CLOSED: Gas Pipeline Erupts, Detours Near Lake Worth
- NUMBER GAMES? COVID-19 Deaths High In Florida As DOH Says Positivity Low
- COVID-19 INFECTION: Boynton Elementary Student First In School District To Test Positive
- URGENT: Delray Beach Police Seeking Missing Woman
- COVID DEATHS SOAR: Florida Logs 223 Deaths On Tuesday
- Palm Beach County School District COVID Dashboard Already Questioned, Numbers Dropped
- TRAFFIC HAVOC: Palmetto Park Road To Close
- Guilty Plea From Delray Chiropractor Richard Davidson Came Just Months After Feds Moved In
- BOXED: Some Children Boxed In Boca Schools, Others Roam Freely During COVID