BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The current rundown of deaths related to COVID-19 released by the Florida Department of Health includes three deaths that dramatically lower the age range of the deceased in Palm Beach County.
A 34 year old Palm Beach County woman died in the past several days — her death was confirmed by health officials on May 8th.
A 33 year old Palm Beach County woman died in late April. Her death was confirmed on April 24th.
A 30 year old Palm Beach County man died in mid-April. His death was confirmed on April 15th.
The deaths shatter the belief that only the older or elderly are dying from COVID-19 in Palm Beach County. None of the deaths of victims in the 30s is travel related, according to health officials.
The 34-year-old victim had “confirmed contact” with someone else who previously tested positive for COVID-19. It’s unknown, according to health officials, if the 33 year old woman or the 30 year old man had confirmed contact with someone who tested positive.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Regional Hospital Proceeds With Mask Optional Event, Many Question
- CENTURY VILLAGE HORROR: 93 Year Old Man Kills Younger Woman
- SAM TO BECOME HURRICANE ON SATURDAY, FLORIDA PATH FOR NOW
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam To Rapidly Intensify, Now Southeast Of Florida
- Dropbox Calls Police On Boca Raton Man, Says He Uploaded Illegal Images
- CRAZY FLORIDA? Here’s The Official Language Blocking Kid COVID Quarantines
- FEDS: Local Women Spent $100K On Cosmetics In Credit Card Scam
- Florida Woman Calls 911 To Complain Delray Police Said Don’t Call 911
- MAJOR HURRICANE: Forecasters Expect Fast Strengthening For Storm East Of Florida