UPDATE: POLICE REPORT IS BELOW.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The affidavit of probable cause is still being processed but we can report that a Boca Raton man is jailed, charged with two serious crimes.
Robert Sagall, 22, of the 4600 Block of NW 26th Way in Boca Raton is facing one count of “intimidation — send written threat to kill,” and one count of “threat to bomb — threaten to discharge destructive device.”
We are awaiting specifics in the affidavit, but can report that Sagall was arrested by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
He was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail just before 4:30 p.m. Tuesday and is being held without bond.
Sagall has no previous alleged criminal history in Palm Beach County, according to records from the Palm Beach County Clerk of Court.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton’s Alisa Catoggio Pleads Guilty To $40M Federal Kickback Scheme
- COPS ON SCENE: Double Shooting South Of Boca Raton
- SMELL SMOKE? Don’t Worry About It, There’s A Controlled Burn
- ALLIGATOR ALLEY SHOOTING: Police Seeks Suspect, Ask Public For Tips
- ALERT: Palm Beach County COVID Risk Spikes
- EXTREMELY DRUNK: Cops Say Boca Raton Man Three Times Limit
- AT LEAST SIX SEX OFFENDERS LIVE IN KINGS POINT DELRAY BEACH
- Moses Sues Walmart, Claims Parking Lot More Dangerous Than Red Sea
- Sentencing For Female Fraudster, Seven Bridges Homeowner, Delayed