UPDATE: POLICE REPORT IS BELOW.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The affidavit of probable cause is still being processed but we can report that a Boca Raton man is jailed, charged with two serious crimes.
Robert Sagall, 22, of the 4600 Block of NW 26th Way in Boca Raton is facing one count of “intimidation — send written threat to kill,” and one count of “threat to bomb — threaten to discharge destructive device.”
We are awaiting specifics in the affidavit, but can report that Sagall was arrested by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
He was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail just before 4:30 p.m. Tuesday and is being held without bond.
Sagall has no previous alleged criminal history in Palm Beach County, according to records from the Palm Beach County Clerk of Court.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA PROBLEMS: Record Positivity Rate, Record New COVID Infections
- Johnson and Johnson Shots Being Canceled Throughout Area
- Flights Resume After Bomb Scare, Major Weather Delays At Fort Lauderdale Airport
- Roaches Found In Boca Raton Yogurt Shop, State Shuts It Down
- Real Estate Agent Susan Caljean Jailed On DUI Charge
- GETTING WORSE: Florida COVID Positivity Rate Highest In A Month
- FLORIDA HOSPITAL COUNT JUMPS: More Than 3000 Hospitalized For COVID
- Is The Boca Raton Police Department Doing Enough To Prevent Traffic Deaths, Injuries?
- Crowds, Chaos At Fort Lauderdale Airport Monday Morning