UPDATE: POLICE REPORT IS BELOW.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The affidavit of probable cause is still being processed but we can report that a Boca Raton man is jailed, charged with two serious crimes.
Robert Sagall, 22, of the 4600 Block of NW 26th Way in Boca Raton is facing one count of “intimidation — send written threat to kill,” and one count of “threat to bomb — threaten to discharge destructive device.”
We are awaiting specifics in the affidavit, but can report that Sagall was arrested by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
He was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail just before 4:30 p.m. Tuesday and is being held without bond.
Sagall has no previous alleged criminal history in Palm Beach County, according to records from the Palm Beach County Clerk of Court.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID-19: Palm Beach County Positivity Rate Jumps
- Boca’s Anthony Centolella Charged With Grand Theft, Escape
- TROPICAL STORM ZETA: Heavy Rains South Florida, Possible Gulf Coast Strike
- HOME DEPOT: Unmasked West Boca Worker, No Response From Corporate
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression 28 Forms, Gulf Coast Track Again
- BAD: Florida Reports 4,433 New COVID-19 Infections
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Unmasked Teachers Could Slow Return To Classroom
- Prostitution Charge For Seven Bridges Delray Resident
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely, Florida Should Watch