BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The number of infected residents at Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Boynton Beach and South Palm Beach County nursing homes and rehabilitation centers continues to rise. The numbers, from the Florida Department of Health, are a “current” and not cumulative.
Heartland Healthcare of Boca Raton is reporting 19 residents with COVID-19 infection and 6 staffers.
Lake View Care Center at Delray is reporting 5 infected residents and 4 staffers.
Manorcare Boynton reports 7 resident infections.
Regents Park Nursing and Rehabilitation Center reports 8 infected residents and 16 infected staff members.
Renaissance Health reports 13 residents infections and 6 staff members infected.
Sonata Boca Raton reports 1 resident infection and.
Sonata Boynton Beach reports 3 resident infections and 1 staff member infection.
The Meridian at Boca Raton reports 1 resident infection and 5 staff member infections.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DEA AGENTS NAB ADAM RUNSDORF ON WOODFIELD COUNTRY CLUB GOLF COURSE
- AARON SINGERMAN ASKS FOR 20 MONTHS, BUT DID HIS ATTORNEYS MISLEAD?
- SIRENS: Delray Apartment Fire, Trauma At West Boca High, Unconscious At Home Depot Boca
- Mask Mandate Extended For Palm Beach County Schools
- FLORIDA: 57 Die From COVID Thursday, Two From The Flu
- JetBlue Flight Makes Emergency Return To Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport
- BOCA RUDETON: How Fake Is That ”Service” Dog In The Aisle?
- Boca Raton Teen Charged With Homicide, DUI, Hit And Run
- SIRENS: Car Fire On I-95, Chemical Hazard At Trump’s Mar-A-Lago, Fight In Canyon Isles