BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The number of infected residents at Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Boynton Beach and South Palm Beach County nursing homes and rehabilitation centers continues to rise. The numbers, from the Florida Department of Health, are a “current” and not cumulative.
Heartland Healthcare of Boca Raton is reporting 19 residents with COVID-19 infection and 6 staffers.
Lake View Care Center at Delray is reporting 5 infected residents and 4 staffers.
Manorcare Boynton reports 7 resident infections.
Regents Park Nursing and Rehabilitation Center reports 8 infected residents and 16 infected staff members.
Renaissance Health reports 13 residents infections and 6 staff members infected.
Sonata Boca Raton reports 1 resident infection and.
Sonata Boynton Beach reports 3 resident infections and 1 staff member infection.
The Meridian at Boca Raton reports 1 resident infection and 5 staff member infections.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday
- Boca’s Fit Foodz, Quates Mexican Restaurant Both Warned By Health Inspector
- Miami Beach Assault Leads To Massive Haul Of Guns In Broward County
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates
- Seven Bridges Homeowner Sentenced To Six Years In Federal Prison
- CDC Says All School Students Should Wear Masks Indoors, School District Ignores
- CDC Expected To Tell Floridians To Mask Up, Even If Vaccinated
- Four “High Priority” Violations For Ben’s Kosher Deli In West Boca Raton