BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The number of infected residents at Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Boynton Beach and South Palm Beach County nursing homes and rehabilitation centers continues to rise. The numbers, from the Florida Department of Health, are a “current” and not cumulative.
Heartland Healthcare of Boca Raton is reporting 19 residents with COVID-19 infection and 6 staffers.
Lake View Care Center at Delray is reporting 5 infected residents and 4 staffers.
Manorcare Boynton reports 7 resident infections.
Regents Park Nursing and Rehabilitation Center reports 8 infected residents and 16 infected staff members.
Renaissance Health reports 13 residents infections and 6 staff members infected.
Sonata Boca Raton reports 1 resident infection and.
Sonata Boynton Beach reports 3 resident infections and 1 staff member infection.
The Meridian at Boca Raton reports 1 resident infection and 5 staff member infections.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PUBLIX: No Proof Of Florida Residency, No COVID Shot For You
- COVID Surging In Palm Beach County Schools
- Feds Arrest Man In Palm Beach County For Election Interference
- Boca Bagel Bar Brawl Lands One Man In Jail
- Palm Beach Schools: Now 1930 COVID Cases As Boca High Surges
- Boca, Delray ICU Situation Remains Poor, COVID Count High
- Boca Raton’s Kyle Ewart Guilty, Possessed Child Images
- Florida Publix COVID Vaccine Appointments Available, Here’s How To Book
- Broward Doctor Stewart Bitman Jailed On Child Solicitation Charges