BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The number of infected residents at Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Boynton Beach and South Palm Beach County nursing homes and rehabilitation centers continues to rise. The numbers, from the Florida Department of Health, are a “current” and not cumulative.
Heartland Healthcare of Boca Raton is reporting 19 residents with COVID-19 infection and 6 staffers.
Lake View Care Center at Delray is reporting 5 infected residents and 4 staffers.
Manorcare Boynton reports 7 resident infections.
Regents Park Nursing and Rehabilitation Center reports 8 infected residents and 16 infected staff members.
Renaissance Health reports 13 residents infections and 6 staff members infected.
Sonata Boca Raton reports 1 resident infection and.
Sonata Boynton Beach reports 3 resident infections and 1 staff member infection.
The Meridian at Boca Raton reports 1 resident infection and 5 staff member infections.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation
- SAFETY ALERT: Aptive Pest Control Allegedly Trespassing In Area Communities
- Former Boca Raton Chief Dan Alexander Named Chief Of Palm Beach County School Police
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing