BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The number of infected residents at Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Boynton Beach and South Palm Beach County nursing homes and rehabilitation centers continues to rise. The numbers, from the Florida Department of Health, are a “current” and not cumulative.
Heartland Healthcare of Boca Raton is reporting 19 residents with COVID-19 infection and 6 staffers.
Lake View Care Center at Delray is reporting 5 infected residents and 4 staffers.
Manorcare Boynton reports 7 resident infections.
Regents Park Nursing and Rehabilitation Center reports 8 infected residents and 16 infected staff members.
Renaissance Health reports 13 residents infections and 6 staff members infected.
Sonata Boca Raton reports 1 resident infection and.
Sonata Boynton Beach reports 3 resident infections and 1 staff member infection.
The Meridian at Boca Raton reports 1 resident infection and 5 staff member infections.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TROPICAL STORM ZETA: Heavy Rains South Florida, Possible Gulf Coast Strike
- HOME DEPOT: Unmasked West Boca Worker, No Response From Corporate
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression 28 Forms, Gulf Coast Track Again
- BAD: Florida Reports 4,433 New COVID-19 Infections
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Unmasked Teachers Could Slow Return To Classroom
- Prostitution Charge For Seven Bridges Delray Resident
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely, Florida Should Watch
- Delray Woman Sues, Says Dunkin’ Coffee Cup Collapsed
- More Dead, More Infected In Florida As COVID Spread Continues