BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Facial Covering executive order been updated — and the new order looks a lot like the old order.
Here’s the language of the Executive Order which is now in effect (5 p.m. Saturday, May 16, 2020):
All persons working in, patronizing, or otherwise physically present in grocery stores, restaurants while not seated, pharmacies, construction sites, vehicles for hire, and locations where social distancing measures not possible should wear facial coverings as defined by the CDC.
We again note the use of the word “should.” That makes this order more of a strong suggestion — there is apparently no penalty for non-compliance, except the ridicule of your neighbors and others who will undoubtedly note your selfishness and unwillingness to keep other people safe.
Local municipalities, under the EO, can order stronger compliance requirements.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- WE ASK: What’s Your Experience With “PackMy RX”?
- Second DUI Arrest In Weeks For Delray Beach’s Scott Fisher
- BABY FORMULA: United Way Offers “Food Finder” Map In Palm Beach County
- Boynton Police Nab Juvenile Attacker, Ask For Other Victims To Come Forward
- Water Rescue At Kings Point After Man Falls In Lake
- KINGS POINT DELRAY: Another Resident Arrested
- Boca Raton’s Alisa Catoggio Pleads Guilty To $40M Federal Kickback Scheme
- COPS ON SCENE: Double Shooting South Of Boca Raton
- SMELL SMOKE? Don’t Worry About It, There’s A Controlled Burn