BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The arrest report is still being processed but public jail records reveal that Karen DaSilva of the 5400 block of Coach House Circle in Boca Raton is in the Palm Beach County Jail Sunday morning, facing multiple charges filed by the Boca Raton Police Department.
According to the booking blotter, DaSilva is charged with “aggravated assault with a deadly weapon without intent to kill,” “neglect child – neglect child without great bodily harm,” and “battery, touch or strike.”
DaSilva as booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 2:06 p.m. Saturday.
Bond has been set at $2,000 for the aggravated assault charge, but no bond was set for the battery or child neglect charges, as of mid-morning Sunday.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- MASSIVE JUMP: Palm Beach County Schools Now Report 829 COVID-19 Cases
- Boca Center Sues High End Clothing Shop Over $119,000 In Back Rent
- FLORIDA WEATHER: Cold In Boca Raton, Delray Beach, South Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Superintendent Tells Parents Nothing Will Change Second Semester
- WHERE IS SHE? Boca Police Looking For Marilyn Ruddy
- Jewish Family Services In Boca Donated 500 Meals For Thanksgiving
- Chick-fil-A To Open In West Boca Raton, Will Feed 100 Local Heroes Free For A Year
- FLORIDA: DeSantis Says Lockdowns Do Nothing, Social Distancing Not Needed, State Hits 999,319 Infections
- DESANTIS: VIRTUAL LEARNING TO CONTINUE SPRING SEMESTER