BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The arrest report is still being processed but public jail records reveal that Karen DaSilva of the 5400 block of Coach House Circle in Boca Raton is in the Palm Beach County Jail Sunday morning, facing multiple charges filed by the Boca Raton Police Department.
According to the booking blotter, DaSilva is charged with “aggravated assault with a deadly weapon without intent to kill,” “neglect child – neglect child without great bodily harm,” and “battery, touch or strike.”
DaSilva as booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 2:06 p.m. Saturday.
Bond has been set at $2,000 for the aggravated assault charge, but no bond was set for the battery or child neglect charges, as of mid-morning Sunday.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA COVID: Palm Beach Pediatric Positivity 13.9 Percent As Schools Open
- Palm Beach County Schools: Substitutes Needed As In-Person Learning Begins
- Palm Beach Schools: Parents Still Say “No Way” To Sending Kids Back On Monday
- HURRICANE CENTER: Wilfred Forms, Early Track Towards Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Food Service Worker Horror Story
- Palm Beach Schools: Who Are The Parents Sending Their Kids Monday?
- HURRICANE CENTER: Expect New Tropical Storm To Form Today
- OMNI MIDDLE BOCA: Overflow Rooms In Use, Shortage Of Supplies Already
- FLORIDA COVID: State Passes 13,000 Deaths, Infections Rising Again