BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The arrest report is still being processed but public jail records reveal that Karen DaSilva of the 5400 block of Coach House Circle in Boca Raton is in the Palm Beach County Jail Sunday morning, facing multiple charges filed by the Boca Raton Police Department.
According to the booking blotter, DaSilva is charged with “aggravated assault with a deadly weapon without intent to kill,” “neglect child – neglect child without great bodily harm,” and “battery, touch or strike.”
DaSilva as booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 2:06 p.m. Saturday.
Bond has been set at $2,000 for the aggravated assault charge, but no bond was set for the battery or child neglect charges, as of mid-morning Sunday.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TURNPIKE CRASH UPDATE: Victim Of Fender Bender Killed When Hit Near Glades Road
- Generator Company Reviews: Tell Us About Your Experience In Palm Beach County
- United Way Of Palm Beach County Raises $433K For Non-Profit Workers
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED: Critical Crash Northbound Near Glades Road
- HURRICANE CENTER: Keep An Eye On The Wave, Development Possible
- Homeowner Sues Valencia Reserve, Critically Injured
- DONNA KLEIN JEWISH ACADEMY SUED: STUDENT BULLIED, INJURED
- POLICE: Bulldog Named Morty Attacks Golden Retriever In Seven Bridges, Punctures Ear
- HURRICANE CENTER: There’s Another Wave To Watch