BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The arrest report is still being processed but public jail records reveal that Karen DaSilva of the 5400 block of Coach House Circle in Boca Raton is in the Palm Beach County Jail Sunday morning, facing multiple charges filed by the Boca Raton Police Department.
According to the booking blotter, DaSilva is charged with “aggravated assault with a deadly weapon without intent to kill,” “neglect child – neglect child without great bodily harm,” and “battery, touch or strike.”
DaSilva as booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 2:06 p.m. Saturday.
Bond has been set at $2,000 for the aggravated assault charge, but no bond was set for the battery or child neglect charges, as of mid-morning Sunday.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- For Drew Abruzzese, A Fall From Food Network To Palm Beach County Jail
- Missing Boynton Woman Found Dead, Man Arrested
- Arrest In Seven Bridges: Audi Blocked By Mercedes Leads To Assault Charge
- Amazing Photos: Two Tractor Trailers Crash On Turnpike Near Delray Beach
- Do You Live Near These Boca Raton Sex Offenders?
- Boca Raton’s Rex Baron Cited By Health Inspectors
- Popular Delray Beach Restaurant Sued Over Umbrella Incident
- New Rules For COVID-19 Shots As Publix Again Takes Appointments
- Boca Raton Man Pleads Guilty To Posting Child Abuse Photos Of Toddler In His Care