BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Twisters Gymnastics, a popular child gymnastics center in Boca Raton and Coconut Creek is announcing a reopening. While the date has yet to be formalized, communication sent to customers states that summer camp will be held at both locations.
BocaNewsNow.com readers and BocaNewsNow.com TV viewers contacting BocaNewsNow.com suggest that child gymnastics centers in general — and they are not singling out Twisters — are “Petri dishes” on a good day. To suggest that any amount of sanitizing while kids are playing will be effective is — they suggest — a non-starter.
For its part, Twisters — which has a lengthy history in the region — stresses that it is initiating new new safety guidelines and will have very limited availability.
Read the promotion — and all the new rules and guidelines — below.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Reminder: No Palm Beach County School Monday; Del Prado Staffer Tests Positive
- COVID-19: Huge Spike In Flu-Related ER Visits In Palm Beach County
- COVID-19: DUI Arrests Surge As Phase 3 Begins, Boca, Delray, Boynton Bars Reopen
- DESANTIS DELUSIONAL? Florida Passes 14K Deaths, Approaches 700,000 COVID Infections
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected