BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — With beach lovers who couldn’t care less about lightning ‘cause the beaches are a “constitutional right,” this is the BocaNewsNow.com TV update for Tuesday, May 19th. We cover the impact of COVID-19 on South Palm Beach County, focusing on Boca Raton, Delray Beach and Boynton Beach. Anchored by Andrew Colton. Our next TV update should post by 10 a.m. Wednesday. BocaNewsNow.com updates around the clock. With a rolling four week average of more than 1.3 Million pageviews, thanks for trusting BocaNewsNow.com.Subscribe To BocaNewsNow.com TV on YouTube.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County School District Employees Infected With COVID-19
- BOCA RATON HIGH SCHOOL: Social Distancing Disaster
- Palm Beach County Extends Facial Covering Executive Order
- Just 54,000 Students Returned To Palm Beach County Schools, 107K Stayed Online
- PALM BEACH COUNTY SCHOOLS: Parents, How Was In-Person Learning?
- Boca Raton Doctor Facing 10 Years In Federal Prison
- Sinai Residences Breaks Ground On Phase Two
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Off South Florida To Bring Rain, May Develop
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS CLEANING CRISIS: Principal Tells Teachers To “Make Solution Of Soap And Water”