BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — With beach lovers who couldn’t care less about lightning ‘cause the beaches are a “constitutional right,” this is the BocaNewsNow.com TV update for Tuesday, May 19th. We cover the impact of COVID-19 on South Palm Beach County, focusing on Boca Raton, Delray Beach and Boynton Beach. Anchored by Andrew Colton. Our next TV update should post by 10 a.m. Wednesday. BocaNewsNow.com updates around the clock. With a rolling four week average of more than 1.3 Million pageviews, thanks for trusting BocaNewsNow.com.Subscribe To BocaNewsNow.com TV on YouTube.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- WEATHER SERVICE: Nor’easter To Pound North East, Rain To Dampen South Florida
- Boca Raton’s Robert Hevert Jailed On Felony Charge
- Here’s What It’s Like To Travel To Hawaii, And Why It Makes Florida Look So Bad
- Palm Beach County School Bus Drivers Infected With COVID As Numbers Climb District Wide
- Florida Adds 58,865 COVID-19 Cases In Just One Week
- Boca Raton Woman Pepper Sprays Husband As He Disciplines Daughter
- Mizner Park Tenants Sued For Unpaid Rent, Now Planet Blue Faces Eviction
- Police Seek Deerfield Beach Man Wanted For Manslaughter
- Delray Beach Woman Flees Police After Crash, Then Crashes Into Dumpster and Fire Hydrant