BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — With beach lovers who couldn’t care less about lightning ‘cause the beaches are a “constitutional right,” this is the BocaNewsNow.com TV update for Tuesday, May 19th. We cover the impact of COVID-19 on South Palm Beach County, focusing on Boca Raton, Delray Beach and Boynton Beach. Anchored by Andrew Colton. Our next TV update should post by 10 a.m. Wednesday. BocaNewsNow.com updates around the clock. With a rolling four week average of more than 1.3 Million pageviews, thanks for trusting BocaNewsNow.com.Subscribe To BocaNewsNow.com TV on YouTube.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Missing Child Found In Broward County, Reunited With Family
- RODENT DROPPINGS AT ANTHONY’S COAL FIRED PIZZA LEADS TO FORCED CLOSURE
- REMINDER: School Boundary Meeting Tonight, Middle, High School Students May Be Moving
- Noah Galle, Parents, Sued Again After Crash Leaves Six Dead in Delray Beach
- City Of Boca Raton Street Parade Tonight, Roads Will Close
- Prosecutors Drop Case Against Boca Raton’s Michael Civitella
- Woman Arrested For DUI IN Mizner Country Club Delray Beach
- New School Next Year For Your Palm Beach County High School Student?
- Have You Seen Anthony? He Is Missing From North Broward County