BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The death count continues to rise at nursing homes and rehabilitation centers in Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Boynton Beach and other sections of Palm Beach County.
According to the Florida Department of Health, which just updated the death numbers, the following death counts are attributed to COVID-19:
Arbor Oaks At Greenacres: 9 deaths.
Boulevard Rehabilitation Center: 8 deaths.
Regents Park Nursing and Rehabilitation: 7 deaths.
Stratford Court of Boca Raton: 7 deaths.
Hamlin Place of Boca Raton: 6 deaths.
Manorcare Health Services of Boynton Beach: 6 deaths.
Medicana Nursing and Rehab Center: 6 deaths.
Heartland Health Care and Rehabilitation of Boca: 5 deaths.
Fountainview: 4 deaths.
Signature Healthcare of Palm Beach: 4 deaths.
Sonata Boynton Beach: 4 deaths.
Lake View Care Center at Delray: 3 deaths.
Manorcare Health Services: 2 deaths.
Avante at Boca Raton: 1 death.
Brookdale at West Boynton Beach: 1 death.
Five Star Premiere Residence of Boca: 1 death.
Heartland Healthcare of Boynton Beach: 1 death.
The Meridian at Boca Raton: 1 death.
Abbey Delray Health Center: 1 death.
Allegro Palm Beach: 1 death.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: New Phase 3 Orders, Clarifications, Sheriff Ordered To Enforce
- Federal Judge Slaps Delray’s Seven Bridges, Litigants LaGrasso and Tannenholz
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Reckless Endangerment Charges For Non-Mask Wearers?
- South Florida Attorney Charged By Feds For Wire, Securities Fraud
- COVID SURGE FLORIDA: 3259 New Cases, 106 New Deaths, Positivity Heading Up
- BIG JUMP: Now 22 COVID Infections In Palm Beach County Schools
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Aggravated Assault With Deadly Weapon Charge
- COVID-19: Boca, Delray Restaurant Horror Stories As CDC Says Eating Inside Is Bad Idea
- COVID-19 Reported In Boca Middle, Spanish River High, West Boca High