BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The death count continues to rise at nursing homes and rehabilitation centers in Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Boynton Beach and other sections of Palm Beach County.
According to the Florida Department of Health, which just updated the death numbers, the following death counts are attributed to COVID-19:
Arbor Oaks At Greenacres: 9 deaths.
Boulevard Rehabilitation Center: 8 deaths.
Regents Park Nursing and Rehabilitation: 7 deaths.
Stratford Court of Boca Raton: 7 deaths.
Hamlin Place of Boca Raton: 6 deaths.
Manorcare Health Services of Boynton Beach: 6 deaths.
Medicana Nursing and Rehab Center: 6 deaths.
Heartland Health Care and Rehabilitation of Boca: 5 deaths.
Fountainview: 4 deaths.
Signature Healthcare of Palm Beach: 4 deaths.
Sonata Boynton Beach: 4 deaths.
Lake View Care Center at Delray: 3 deaths.
Manorcare Health Services: 2 deaths.
Avante at Boca Raton: 1 death.
Brookdale at West Boynton Beach: 1 death.
Five Star Premiere Residence of Boca: 1 death.
Heartland Healthcare of Boynton Beach: 1 death.
The Meridian at Boca Raton: 1 death.
Abbey Delray Health Center: 1 death.
Allegro Palm Beach: 1 death.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation
- SAFETY ALERT: Aptive Pest Control Allegedly Trespassing In Area Communities
- Former Boca Raton Chief Dan Alexander Named Chief Of Palm Beach County School Police
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing
- Burt and Max’s Delray Beach Cited For Mold, Insects