BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The death count continues to rise at nursing homes and rehabilitation centers in Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Boynton Beach and other sections of Palm Beach County.
According to the Florida Department of Health, which just updated the death numbers, the following death counts are attributed to COVID-19:
Arbor Oaks At Greenacres: 9 deaths.
Boulevard Rehabilitation Center: 8 deaths.
Regents Park Nursing and Rehabilitation: 7 deaths.
Stratford Court of Boca Raton: 7 deaths.
Hamlin Place of Boca Raton: 6 deaths.
Manorcare Health Services of Boynton Beach: 6 deaths.
Medicana Nursing and Rehab Center: 6 deaths.
Heartland Health Care and Rehabilitation of Boca: 5 deaths.
Fountainview: 4 deaths.
Signature Healthcare of Palm Beach: 4 deaths.
Sonata Boynton Beach: 4 deaths.
Lake View Care Center at Delray: 3 deaths.
Manorcare Health Services: 2 deaths.
Avante at Boca Raton: 1 death.
Brookdale at West Boynton Beach: 1 death.
Five Star Premiere Residence of Boca: 1 death.
Heartland Healthcare of Boynton Beach: 1 death.
The Meridian at Boca Raton: 1 death.
Abbey Delray Health Center: 1 death.
Allegro Palm Beach: 1 death.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday
- Boca’s Fit Foodz, Quates Mexican Restaurant Both Warned By Health Inspector
- Miami Beach Assault Leads To Massive Haul Of Guns In Broward County
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates
- Seven Bridges Homeowner Sentenced To Six Years In Federal Prison
- CDC Says All School Students Should Wear Masks Indoors, School District Ignores
- CDC Expected To Tell Floridians To Mask Up, Even If Vaccinated
- Four “High Priority” Violations For Ben’s Kosher Deli In West Boca Raton