BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The death count continues to rise at nursing homes and rehabilitation centers in Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Boynton Beach and other sections of Palm Beach County.
According to the Florida Department of Health, which just updated the death numbers, the following death counts are attributed to COVID-19:
Arbor Oaks At Greenacres: 9 deaths.
Boulevard Rehabilitation Center: 8 deaths.
Regents Park Nursing and Rehabilitation: 7 deaths.
Stratford Court of Boca Raton: 7 deaths.
Hamlin Place of Boca Raton: 6 deaths.
Manorcare Health Services of Boynton Beach: 6 deaths.
Medicana Nursing and Rehab Center: 6 deaths.
Heartland Health Care and Rehabilitation of Boca: 5 deaths.
Fountainview: 4 deaths.
Signature Healthcare of Palm Beach: 4 deaths.
Sonata Boynton Beach: 4 deaths.
Lake View Care Center at Delray: 3 deaths.
Manorcare Health Services: 2 deaths.
Avante at Boca Raton: 1 death.
Brookdale at West Boynton Beach: 1 death.
Five Star Premiere Residence of Boca: 1 death.
Heartland Healthcare of Boynton Beach: 1 death.
The Meridian at Boca Raton: 1 death.
Abbey Delray Health Center: 1 death.
Allegro Palm Beach: 1 death.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- MYSTERY: Dead Frog Circles Appearing In Seven Bridges Delray Beach
- HUGE COVID SPIKE IN FLORIDA, PALM BEACH COUNTY
- Did Bad Nursing At Bethesda East Hospital Lead To Woman’s Death?
- LAWSUIT: VALENCIA BAY TO REMOVE HUNDREDS OF OAK TREES
- Fourth DUI Arrest For Boca Woman Working At Addiction Center
- BREAKING: Man Shot In Head Just South Of Boca Raton, Search Underway
- REWARD: Fatal Shooting South Of Boca Raton, Who Is The Killer?
- WEATHER ALERT: Thunderstorms Moving Into Boca Raton
- LAWSUIT: OFFICE DEPOT SPAMMED CUSTOMERS