BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The arrest report is still being processed early Thursday morning but the Palm Beach County jail reports that Boca Raton’s Seth Morris is being held there on three charges stemming from an overnight incident in Boynton Beach.
According to the jail, Morris is charged with “resisting and officer — flee and elude a law enforcement officer (using) lights and sirens,” “resist and officer (and) obstruct without violence,” and “hit and run, leave the scene of a crash involving damage to property.”
Morris was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 2:29 a.m. It was not immediately clear where the Boynton incident occurred — we’ll update once the affidavit of probable cause is filed with the Clerk of Court.
Morris, 48, lists the 23000 block of Island View as a home address.
Bond is set at $1,000 for the “fleeing” charge, but bond was not set for the resist officer or hit and run charges.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens