BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The arrest report is still being processed early Thursday morning but the Palm Beach County jail reports that Boca Raton’s Seth Morris is being held there on three charges stemming from an overnight incident in Boynton Beach.
According to the jail, Morris is charged with “resisting and officer — flee and elude a law enforcement officer (using) lights and sirens,” “resist and officer (and) obstruct without violence,” and “hit and run, leave the scene of a crash involving damage to property.”
Morris was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 2:29 a.m. It was not immediately clear where the Boynton incident occurred — we’ll update once the affidavit of probable cause is filed with the Clerk of Court.
Morris, 48, lists the 23000 block of Island View as a home address.
Bond is set at $1,000 for the “fleeing” charge, but bond was not set for the resist officer or hit and run charges.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton PD Investigates Fatal Crash On Yamato Road
- FEDCON1: Aaron Singerman Nearly 3 Times Legal Limit After Crashing Boat Multiple Times
- Palm Beach County Supervisor of Elections Is Hiring
- SIRENS: Dead In A Palm Beach Hotel, Crash On I-95, Fall At Olympic Heights High
- FLYING TODAY? JetBlue, United, Southwest All Reporting Delays Out Of Fort Lauderdale
- WEATHER: Stunning Days Ahead For Boca Raton, Delray Beach
- OMICRON: No Mask Change, Yet, For Palm Beach Schools
- SIRENS: Car Crashes At SunPass Building, Several Fall In Boca West, Pot Burns At Kings Point
- Boynton Man Who Allegedly Stole Kid’s College Fund Demands Article Removal, Not Happening