BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The arrest report is still being processed early Thursday morning but the Palm Beach County jail reports that Boca Raton’s Seth Morris is being held there on three charges stemming from an overnight incident in Boynton Beach.
According to the jail, Morris is charged with “resisting and officer — flee and elude a law enforcement officer (using) lights and sirens,” “resist and officer (and) obstruct without violence,” and “hit and run, leave the scene of a crash involving damage to property.”
Morris was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 2:29 a.m. It was not immediately clear where the Boynton incident occurred — we’ll update once the affidavit of probable cause is filed with the Clerk of Court.
Morris, 48, lists the 23000 block of Island View as a home address.
Bond is set at $1,000 for the “fleeing” charge, but bond was not set for the resist officer or hit and run charges.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- UPDATE: DISTANCE LEARNING COULD END IN JANUARY, PALM BEACH SCHOOLS ISSUES STATEMENT
- Florida Dept. of Ed. Calls Rumor Of “Distance Learning” Ending “False Narrative”
- FLORIDA COVID: 5,489 New Infections Reported, Highest One Day Total In Weeks
- HURRICANE CENTER: New System Could Affect South Florida
- INCREASE: Now 129 COVID-19 Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- Vice Mayor Robert Weinroth Announces Increased Funding For Park Rangers
- Camera Off May Mean “Absent” In Palm Beach County Schools
- Wendy Sartory Link, Palm Beach Elections Supervisor, Won’t Answer Mail-In Ballot Questions
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: More Than 33,000 People File Official Records Online, Setting Record