BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The arrest report is still being processed early Thursday morning but the Palm Beach County jail reports that Boca Raton’s Seth Morris is being held there on three charges stemming from an overnight incident in Boynton Beach.
According to the jail, Morris is charged with “resisting and officer — flee and elude a law enforcement officer (using) lights and sirens,” “resist and officer (and) obstruct without violence,” and “hit and run, leave the scene of a crash involving damage to property.”
Morris was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 2:29 a.m. It was not immediately clear where the Boynton incident occurred — we’ll update once the affidavit of probable cause is filed with the Clerk of Court.
Morris, 48, lists the 23000 block of Island View as a home address.
Bond is set at $1,000 for the “fleeing” charge, but bond was not set for the resist officer or hit and run charges.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Is The Boca Raton Police Department Doing Enough To Prevent Traffic Deaths, Injuries?
- Crowds, Chaos At Fort Lauderdale Airport Monday Morning
- Golf Instructor Drake Kelso Jailed On DUI Charge, Said Gun Was In Car
- Woman Kills Federal Judge, Injures Boy In Boca Raton Crash
- More COVID Problems Florida, Positivity Rate Jumps Again
- Flying? Major Delays, Canceled Flights At FLL Today
- Significant Weather Advisory In Effect
- No Masks At Salt 7 Delray, We Were Told To Call Back During The Week
- Delray Beach Woman’s “Bumping” Leads To Battery On Senior Charge