PBSO ISSUES MEMORIAL DAY ADVISORY
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office has just (4:22 p.m. Thursday) issued the following advisory for the Memorial Day Weekend.
ALL SANDBARS, ISLANDS and SHORELINES are CLOSED…to include:
Beer Can Island and Sandbar
Peanut Island and Sandbar
Jupiter and Tequesta Sandbars
This includes all Boats, Kayakers and Paddle Boarders
NO Rafting or NO Flotillas – tying/roping of boats to each other is prohibited!
Vessels may anchor in deeper water – they MUST be 50 feet apart from each other
Violations of the Emergency Order can result in the following: Civil Fine, Arrest and Seizure of Assets
These guidelines are in place for the SAFETY and WELFARE of Palm Beach County’s boating and water sports community.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palmetto Place Condo Sued Over Mask Mandate
- CLAIM: Lithium Overdose Caused By Boca Raton Publix
- Delray Beach Woman Sues Boca Kosher Market
- Florida’s “Vulnerable” Form For COVID-19 Shot May Be HIPAA Violation
- COVID Count Rising In Palm Beach County Schools
- Delray Beach Man, Registered Sex Offender, Arrested Again For Sex Crime
- Teacher, Arrested By Boca Raton Police, Set To Be Fired Today
- Delray’s Tiffany Terrazzano Jailed On Repeat Charge
- Palm Beach County Extends Mask Mandate, Some Fear DeSantis Will Ban It