PBSO ISSUES MEMORIAL DAY ADVISORY
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office has just (4:22 p.m. Thursday) issued the following advisory for the Memorial Day Weekend.
ALL SANDBARS, ISLANDS and SHORELINES are CLOSED…to include:
Beer Can Island and Sandbar
Peanut Island and Sandbar
Jupiter and Tequesta Sandbars
This includes all Boats, Kayakers and Paddle Boarders
NO Rafting or NO Flotillas – tying/roping of boats to each other is prohibited!
Vessels may anchor in deeper water – they MUST be 50 feet apart from each other
Violations of the Emergency Order can result in the following: Civil Fine, Arrest and Seizure of Assets
These guidelines are in place for the SAFETY and WELFARE of Palm Beach County’s boating and water sports community.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Woman Pepper Sprays Husband As He Disciplines Daughter
- Mizner Park Tenants Sued For Unpaid Rent, Now Planet Blue Faces Eviction
- Police Seek Deerfield Beach Man Wanted For Manslaughter
- Delray Beach Woman Flees Police After Crash, Then Crashes Into Dumpster and Fire Hydrant
- REAL ESTATE WARNING: FAU Professor Says U.S. Housing Market Peaking, South Florida Overvalued
- FLORIDA COVID: State Adds 10,699 New Coronavirus Cases, 98 Deaths
- NO SCHOOL FRIDAY: Palm Beach County Public Schools Closed For Students
- Palm Beach Schools Added 84 COVID Cases Since Thanksgiving Break
- New Jersey Man Jailed, Allegedly Punched Boca Man On Federal Highway