PBSO ISSUES MEMORIAL DAY ADVISORY
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office has just (4:22 p.m. Thursday) issued the following advisory for the Memorial Day Weekend.
ALL SANDBARS, ISLANDS and SHORELINES are CLOSED…to include:
Beer Can Island and Sandbar
Peanut Island and Sandbar
Jupiter and Tequesta Sandbars
This includes all Boats, Kayakers and Paddle Boarders
NO Rafting or NO Flotillas – tying/roping of boats to each other is prohibited!
Vessels may anchor in deeper water – they MUST be 50 feet apart from each other
Violations of the Emergency Order can result in the following: Civil Fine, Arrest and Seizure of Assets
These guidelines are in place for the SAFETY and WELFARE of Palm Beach County’s boating and water sports community.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation
- Boca Raton Man Charged With Driving During Zoom Court Hearing
- Florida’s Turnpike Remains Closed, Tractor Trailer Into Canal In Boynton Beach