PBSO ISSUES MEMORIAL DAY ADVISORY
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office has just (4:22 p.m. Thursday) issued the following advisory for the Memorial Day Weekend.
ALL SANDBARS, ISLANDS and SHORELINES are CLOSED…to include:
Beer Can Island and Sandbar
Peanut Island and Sandbar
Jupiter and Tequesta Sandbars
This includes all Boats, Kayakers and Paddle Boarders
NO Rafting or NO Flotillas – tying/roping of boats to each other is prohibited!
Vessels may anchor in deeper water – they MUST be 50 feet apart from each other
Violations of the Emergency Order can result in the following: Civil Fine, Arrest and Seizure of Assets
These guidelines are in place for the SAFETY and WELFARE of Palm Beach County’s boating and water sports community.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected
- Boca Raton’s Jill Davis Charged With DUI, Nearly Three Times Legal Limit
- Boca Raton’s Timothy Werner Refuses DUI Test, Jailed
- Boca Raton’s Moise Gadoury Jailed, Didn’t Register As Sex Offender
- NUMBER GAMES? COVID-19 Deaths High In Florida As DOH Says Positivity Low
- COVID-19 INFECTION: Boynton Elementary Student First In School District To Test Positive