BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — With thanks to the readers who are submitting photos, this is a look at Palmetto Park Road and A1A Saturday afternoon. With beach parking lots closed in the City of Boca Raton, crowds are amassing on the sidewalks waiting cross A1A for foot access onto the beach.
Readers point to the lack of facial coverings on the people shown.
The City of Boca Raton continues to keep “beach parks” closed — that includes not just parking but bathrooms and lifeguard stands. The City is waiting until Broward County beaches reopen — that’s still pending.
Boca Raton, in Palm Beach County, abuts Broward County.
Boca Raton Police previously told BocaNewsNow.com that officers will respond to social distancing and executive order violation calls.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Aggravated Assault With Deadly Weapon Charge
- COVID-19: Boca, Delray Restaurant Horror Stories As CDC Says Eating Inside Is Bad Idea
- COVID-19 Reported In Boca Middle, Spanish River High, West Boca High
- Police Cam Captures Takedown Of Former Campaign Official
- Masks Still Required In Palm Beach County Schools
- CAUGHT ON TAPE: Man Beats Dog In Boynton Beach, Police Investigate
- STABBING ON THE HIGH SEAS: Florida Man Sentenced For Using Gun, Knife On Captain
- WEATHER: Palm Beach County May Feel Lows Around 70
- West Boca Raton High School Student Tests Positive For COVID-19