BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — With thanks to the readers who are submitting photos, this is a look at Palmetto Park Road and A1A Saturday afternoon. With beach parking lots closed in the City of Boca Raton, crowds are amassing on the sidewalks waiting cross A1A for foot access onto the beach.
Readers point to the lack of facial coverings on the people shown.
The City of Boca Raton continues to keep “beach parks” closed — that includes not just parking but bathrooms and lifeguard stands. The City is waiting until Broward County beaches reopen — that’s still pending.
Boca Raton, in Palm Beach County, abuts Broward County.
Boca Raton Police previously told BocaNewsNow.com that officers will respond to social distancing and executive order violation calls.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boynton Body Found In 2003 Identified, “Maritime John Doe” Has A Name
- GROSS: P.F. Chang’s Boca Raton Ordered Closed, Bug Problem
- DUI Saturation Patrol Planned For Palm Beach County
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED IN BOYNTON BEACH
- Lawsuit Claims City Of Boca Raton Drivers Responsible For Crash
- Boca Raton Middle School Teacher Re-Fired
- Canyon Trails HOA Latest To Sue Homeowner Over Dues, Fees
- Palm Beach County Schools Hide Expulsion Information, Race Questions Raised
- Boca Isles South Resident Arrested Following Theft, Fire