BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — With thanks to the readers who are submitting photos, this is a look at Palmetto Park Road and A1A Saturday afternoon. With beach parking lots closed in the City of Boca Raton, crowds are amassing on the sidewalks waiting cross A1A for foot access onto the beach.
Readers point to the lack of facial coverings on the people shown.
The City of Boca Raton continues to keep “beach parks” closed — that includes not just parking but bathrooms and lifeguard stands. The City is waiting until Broward County beaches reopen — that’s still pending.
Boca Raton, in Palm Beach County, abuts Broward County.
Boca Raton Police previously told BocaNewsNow.com that officers will respond to social distancing and executive order violation calls.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation
- SAFETY ALERT: Aptive Pest Control Allegedly Trespassing In Area Communities
- Former Boca Raton Chief Dan Alexander Named Chief Of Palm Beach County School Police
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing
- Burt and Max’s Delray Beach Cited For Mold, Insects
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month