BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — With thanks to the readers who are submitting photos, this is a look at Palmetto Park Road and A1A Saturday afternoon. With beach parking lots closed in the City of Boca Raton, crowds are amassing on the sidewalks waiting cross A1A for foot access onto the beach.
Readers point to the lack of facial coverings on the people shown.
The City of Boca Raton continues to keep “beach parks” closed — that includes not just parking but bathrooms and lifeguard stands. The City is waiting until Broward County beaches reopen — that’s still pending.
Boca Raton, in Palm Beach County, abuts Broward County.
Boca Raton Police previously told BocaNewsNow.com that officers will respond to social distancing and executive order violation calls.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Parents Fear Masked Kids Will Be Bullied In School
- Boca Raton Man Claims 800-Pack-Rat Sold His Stuff When Credit Card Expired
- Florida Teachers Slam DeSantis, Call On Him To Listen To Medical Professionals
- BREAKING: Palm Beach County Reinstates Mandatory Masking In Public Buildings
- SCARED SCHOOL BOARD: We Obtain Private Email From Member Fearing Gov. DeSantis
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog
- Fire, Identify, Publicly Ridicule Unvaccinated: Here’s What Florida Readers Are Saying
- FUNERAL HOME ERROR: Lists Boca Raton Man As Single, Was Actually Married
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent