BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — With thanks to the readers who are submitting photos, this is a look at Palmetto Park Road and A1A Saturday afternoon. With beach parking lots closed in the City of Boca Raton, crowds are amassing on the sidewalks waiting cross A1A for foot access onto the beach.
Readers point to the lack of facial coverings on the people shown.
The City of Boca Raton continues to keep “beach parks” closed — that includes not just parking but bathrooms and lifeguard stands. The City is waiting until Broward County beaches reopen — that’s still pending.
Boca Raton, in Palm Beach County, abuts Broward County.
Boca Raton Police previously told BocaNewsNow.com that officers will respond to social distancing and executive order violation calls.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Broward Doctor Stewart Bitman Jailed On Child Solicitation Charges
- Robert Weinroth, Vice PBC Mayor, Blasts Local Vaccine Distribution
- Boca Raton Stopped Key COVID Report Just Before Presidential Election
- Omni Middle School Violent Bullying Leads To Lawsuit
- Boca Raton Woman Jailed On DUI Charge
- Biden Battles DeSantis Over FEMA COVID Shot Camps
- Boca Raton’s Dean Formica Killed In Crash
- POLICE REPORT: Emaciated Boca Raton Dog Died, Owner Jailed
- Palm Beach School District Adds More Than 500 COVID Cases In Days