DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The affidavit of probable cause is still being processed Saturday evening, but Palm Beach County jail records reveal that Christopher Reichart of Kings Point is facing serious charges filed by PBSO.
According to the Jail, Reichart is charged with “battery — commit domestic battery by strangulation,” as well as “battery — touch or strike.”
Reichart was arrested by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office and booked into jail at 7:53 Saturday morning.
Bail has not been set.
Reichart, 32, lists the 100 Block of Saxony C in Delray Beach as his home address.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- As Trump Moves To Florida, COVID Infections, Deaths Rise
- PUBLIX: COVID Vaccine System Didn’t Crash, More Available Friday
- PUBLIX COVID VACCINE: Palm Beach County Seniors Call System “Disaster”
- Boca Raton Firefighters Battle Laundromat Blaze
- PUBLIX COVID SHOTS: Here’s What You Need To Know
- Palm Beach School District Nears 1800 COVID Cases
- ALOHA FOOD SHACK: Palm Beach County To Investigate COVID Violations
- DARWINISM: Motorcyclist Pops A Wheelie, Hits Boca Man, Dies
- BREAKING: Palm Beach County COVID Hospital Count Jumps