DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The affidavit of probable cause is still being processed Saturday evening, but Palm Beach County jail records reveal that Christopher Reichart of Kings Point is facing serious charges filed by PBSO.
According to the Jail, Reichart is charged with “battery — commit domestic battery by strangulation,” as well as “battery — touch or strike.”
Reichart was arrested by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office and booked into jail at 7:53 Saturday morning.
Bail has not been set.
Reichart, 32, lists the 100 Block of Saxony C in Delray Beach as his home address.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- WEATHER: Palm Beach County May Feel Lows Around 70
- West Boca Raton High School Student Tests Positive For COVID-19
- Reminder: No Palm Beach County School Monday; Del Prado Staffer Tests Positive
- COVID-19: Huge Spike In Flu-Related ER Visits In Palm Beach County
- COVID-19: DUI Arrests Surge As Phase 3 Begins, Boca, Delray, Boynton Bars Reopen
- DESANTIS DELUSIONAL? Florida Passes 14K Deaths, Approaches 700,000 COVID Infections
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER