UPDATE: 3:42 p.m.: We just had a lengthy conversation with Hurricane Alley owner Kim Kelly. We are impressed. Read the update about the challenges Hurricane Alley and area restaurants are facing, here.
UPDATE: 2:48 p.m: Hurricane Alley just called to ask if we picked up a takeout order. We did not. Still no response from the owner.
UPDATE: 2:25 p.m.: Apparently our message for management at Hurricane Alley was never relayed. We will update once we hear back from the owner. The manager assures all that they are doing everything they can to enforce facial covering requirements.
UPDATE: 2:16 p.m.: We reached out to Hurricane Alley prior to publishing but received no response. We’ll update if we do. They have apparently taken to Facebook but not an official response.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — With thanks to our readers, here is the first batch of Boca Rudeton™ finalists for Sunday, May 24th, 2020. While face masks are not ordered, they are encouraged by area leaders who hope that residents and visitors care enough about others to do what they can to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Looks like some don’t care. At all.
And we know. We know. “Masks don’t stop you from contracting COVID.” (They prevent others. But this is Boca. Other people be damned). And of course: “I have a constitutional right to do whatever I want to do.”
Not worth a response.
Have photos? Send them to us at news(at)bocanewsnow.com.
We remind our readers that there is no expectation of privacy in a public place. Don’t want to be seen here? Don’t be rude here!
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DEA AGENTS NAB ADAM RUNSDORF ON WOODFIELD COUNTRY CLUB GOLF COURSE
- AARON SINGERMAN ASKS FOR 20 MONTHS, BUT DID HIS ATTORNEYS MISLEAD?
- SIRENS: Delray Apartment Fire, Trauma At West Boca High, Unconscious At Home Depot Boca
- Mask Mandate Extended For Palm Beach County Schools
- FLORIDA: 57 Die From COVID Thursday, Two From The Flu
- JetBlue Flight Makes Emergency Return To Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport
- BOCA RUDETON: How Fake Is That ”Service” Dog In The Aisle?
- Boca Raton Teen Charged With Homicide, DUI, Hit And Run
- SIRENS: Car Fire On I-95, Chemical Hazard At Trump’s Mar-A-Lago, Fight In Canyon Isles