BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — BocaNewsNow.com is committed to connecting the recently unemployed with new positions available in our area. We make no guarantees about the jobs we are posting. We have attempted to ensure that the listings are legit. These are the postings that we have received — we are running them verbatim.
Commissioned Sales Agent –Inbound Sales Center – Boca Raton, FL
ISG is seeking career minded, energetic, outgoing, professional commissioned Inside Sales Consultants to join our rapidly growing business.
Are you passionate about providing an outstanding and personalized sales experience and want to earn top dollar while doing so? Would you like to work in a fun, fast paced, professional environment where you are recognized for your work? If you answered YES, then apply today and join our sales family.
We sell customers the best television and high speed internet services in the United States. We are the largest retailer for DISH and a top retailer for the leading broadband internet providers such as Verizon, AT&T, Windstream, CenturyLink, Frontier & Spectrum to name a few.
The commission plan is extremely competitive. Our top earners are earning upwards of $100,000 per year.
The best part is that our center is inbound only meaning customers are calling YOU interested in services.
- Full-time employment
- Paid training
- $2000 Signing Bonus
- Unlimited earning potential
- Competitive environment with weekly bonuses and contests
- Advancement opportunities
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Training workshops to help you sell
- Paid Time Off
- Ask about complimentary Gas Card
- Office floor plan surrounded by windows for natural light and views of the lake in the heart of Boca Raton, FL
- Fresh food market with Starbucks coffee!
- Bi-Weekly bonuses for employees with perfect attendance
- Casual work environment
- Special discounts for ISG employees
- Walking distance to Tri-Rail
- Minimum of six months sales experience
- Open schedule availability
- Computer proficiency required
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Must pass a background check and drug screen
The $2000 signing bonus offered to newly hired, full-time Commissioned Sales Agents will be paid in quarterly installments of up to $500 and will only be paid to full-time Commissioned Sales Agents that are employed by and in good standing with the company at the time each bonus installment is paid. Previous company employees, “rehires”, do not qualify for the signing bonus. In order to be in “good standing” a Commissioned Sales Agent must, among other things, maintain satisfactory attendance, performance, and must not be subject to any disciplinary proceedings at the company.
Interested in one of the top inside sales positions in South Florida? Watch this video to learn more and then apply online! https://player.vimeo.com/video/385353651?autoplay=1
Email Jamie for more information and application instructions:
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- KINSA: Palm Beach County COVID Situation Improving, But Hospitals Over Capacity
- FLORIDA BLUE ALERT: Patrick McDowell On Loose, Allegedly Killed Cop
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Turning, But Two Systems Forming East Of Florida
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Homicide, Is Convicted Felon
- Florida Woman Hits Community Call Box In Front Of Cop, Jailed DUI
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Nearly Major Hurricane Southeast Of Florida
- ELECTIONS: Palm Beach County Supervisor Mails Ballots, Prepares Drop Boxes
- Palm Beach Schools Approach 6,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Hurricane Sam Strengthening, Models Mixed On Path