BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — BocaNewsNow.com is committed to connecting the recently unemployed with new positions available in our area. We make no guarantees about the jobs we are posting. We have attempted to ensure that the listings are legit. These are the postings that we have received — we are running them verbatim.
Crane Consulting and Outsourcing is expanding our call center in Boca Raton and hosting a job fair to add to our team of driven Customer Experience Representatives! We are hiring for both entry level and experienced positions.
Start date: ASAP
Spots available: 60How to apply: Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and the date you can attend our job fair (see hours below). You are also welcome to just come by, but please come prepared with your resume and two forms of ID (license, passport, social security card etc.) as we are hiring on the spot!*
*All applicants will be subject to a background check.
Our Job Fair Hours:
TUES 5/26 – FRI 5/28 from 1-4pm
We are looking for motivated individuals to join our call center teams. Our company is a major cross-industry outsourcing company, which provides best-in-class center solutions to a diverse client base. Our state-of-the-art call centers provide a working environment where individuals looking for a defined career path can thrive.
Benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401K, paid time off
-Great communication skills and a strong willingness to learn.
-Demonstrated success in working in a team environment.
-Desire to work in a professional office setting with multiple opportunities for career growth.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY RATE JUMPS, HOSPITALIZATIONS SURGE
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Has Never Been So Dangerous For COVID-19
- Teachers: No Organized Walkout Planned Over Masking Battle
- FLORIDA SETS RECORD: 21,683 COVID CASES RECORDED ON FRIDAY
- Delray Beach Man Allegedly Held Knife To Wife, False Imprisonment Charge
- Heading To Airport? Yet Again, Fort Lauderdale Parking Is Packed
- EXCEPTIONALLY BAD: Florida Department Health COVID Report Is Dire
- Publix Mask Mandate Returns, Associates For Now, Customer Decision Pending
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT