BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We announced earlier today that we are dedicating space to helping the unemployed in our area connect with organizations that are seeking employees. We are not competing with major job boards — we are merely trying to help our local readers connect with local employers.
At no charge.
We initially asked those seeking jobs to email us. That is still fine. But we are going to publish all open jobs in a new category titled, appropriately, “Jobs.” There is a button on the top of every page on BocaNewsNow.com.
Employers: email us your listings at news(at)bocanewsnow.com.
Job seekers: feel free to email us as well — we will do what we can to connect you with employers.
And if there is a successful match, please let us know!
The first job listings are minutes away.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BOCA: Man Attempts To Carjack Rolls Royce, And Take Owner’s Girlfriend
- Boca Raton Police Jail Man For Carjacking, Kidnapping
- It’s HOA Budget Time, Let Us Know If Anything Is Questionable, Illegal, Scandalous
- DRAMA: iPIC Boca Raton Sued For Astronomical Unpaid Rent Bill
- HOSPITAL FEARS: Now 292 Hospitalized In Palm Beach County For COVID, Florida Availability Drops
- FLORIDA OFFICIALLY LOGS ONE MILLION COVID CASES AS GOVERNOR SAYS MASKS DON’T WORK
- Gang Members Arrested, Firearms And Heroin Seized In Joint Broward, Boca Raton, Federal Operation
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: CARES Act Application Deadline Extended
- Florida Receives Additional $28M In Cares Act Funding, Help For Unemployed