BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Area nursing and rehabilitation facilities continue to report significant outbreaks of COVID-19 among residents and staff.
The Florida Department of Health just released the latest numbers for area facilities, here are some of the highlights:
Avante Boca Raton: 10 infected residents, 5 infected staff.
Heartland Health Care of Boynton Beach: 10 infected residents, 1 infected staff.
Heartland Health Care of Boca Raton: 7 infected residents, 7 infected staff.
Health Center at Sinai Residences Boca Raton: No infected residents, 1 infected staff.
Manorcare Health Services Boynton Beach: 9 infected residents, no infected staff.
Oasis Healthcare (Lake Worth): 21 infected residents, 12 infected staff members.
Regents Park Nursing and Rehabilitation Boca Raton: 8 infected residents, 16 infected staff.
Stratford Court of Boca Raton: 2 infected residents, 8 infected staff members.
The Meridian at Boca Raton: no infected residents, 5 infected staff members.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Woman Visiting From Saudi Arabia Charged With Shoplifting At Macy’s
- Sober Homes Operate In High End Delray Beach, Boca Raton Communities
- CVS Has COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments In South Florida Right Now
- Delray’s Carolyn Gulino Jailed On Enhanced DUI Charge
- Chevy Silverado Step Collapses, Driver Sues Schumacher Automotive
- Florida’s COVID Numbers Are Not Getting Better
- For Drew Abruzzese, A Fall From Food Network To Palm Beach County Jail
- Missing Boynton Woman Found Dead, Man Arrested
- Arrest In Seven Bridges: Audi Blocked By Mercedes Leads To Assault Charge