BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Area nursing and rehabilitation facilities continue to report significant outbreaks of COVID-19 among residents and staff.
The Florida Department of Health just released the latest numbers for area facilities, here are some of the highlights:
Avante Boca Raton: 10 infected residents, 5 infected staff.
Heartland Health Care of Boynton Beach: 10 infected residents, 1 infected staff.
Heartland Health Care of Boca Raton: 7 infected residents, 7 infected staff.
Health Center at Sinai Residences Boca Raton: No infected residents, 1 infected staff.
Manorcare Health Services Boynton Beach: 9 infected residents, no infected staff.
Oasis Healthcare (Lake Worth): 21 infected residents, 12 infected staff members.
Regents Park Nursing and Rehabilitation Boca Raton: 8 infected residents, 16 infected staff.
Stratford Court of Boca Raton: 2 infected residents, 8 infected staff members.
The Meridian at Boca Raton: no infected residents, 5 infected staff members.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach Schools: Wipes Shortage, Mask Shortages, Teachers Scared For Monday
- TEACHERS: Palm Beach County Parents Don’t Understand Where They’re Sending Kids
- Boynton Beach Woman Jailed, Tried To Smuggle Drugs Into Jail
- FLORIDA COVID: Palm Beach Pediatric Positivity 13.9 Percent As Schools Open
- Palm Beach County Schools: Substitutes Needed As In-Person Learning Begins
- Palm Beach Schools: Parents Still Say “No Way” To Sending Kids Back On Monday
- HURRICANE CENTER: Wilfred Forms, Early Track Towards Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Food Service Worker Horror Story
- Palm Beach Schools: Who Are The Parents Sending Their Kids Monday?