BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Area nursing and rehabilitation facilities continue to report significant outbreaks of COVID-19 among residents and staff.
The Florida Department of Health just released the latest numbers for area facilities, here are some of the highlights:
Avante Boca Raton: 10 infected residents, 5 infected staff.
Heartland Health Care of Boynton Beach: 10 infected residents, 1 infected staff.
Heartland Health Care of Boca Raton: 7 infected residents, 7 infected staff.
Health Center at Sinai Residences Boca Raton: No infected residents, 1 infected staff.
Manorcare Health Services Boynton Beach: 9 infected residents, no infected staff.
Oasis Healthcare (Lake Worth): 21 infected residents, 12 infected staff members.
Regents Park Nursing and Rehabilitation Boca Raton: 8 infected residents, 16 infected staff.
Stratford Court of Boca Raton: 2 infected residents, 8 infected staff members.
The Meridian at Boca Raton: no infected residents, 5 infected staff members.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Former Miami Dolphin Vontae Davis Arrested For DUI In South Florida
- Victims Of Double Fatal West Boca Raton Crash Identified
- Air Traffic Slowed Along Eastern Seaboard, Balloon To Be Shot Down
- TRIAL SET IN SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY BEACH CASE, MAGISTRATE BLASTS HOA ATTORNEYS
- Shooting In Boca Reserve Not Criminal, According To Police
- Boca Raton Woman Faces Six Years In Federal Prison On Illegal Boating Indictment
- Boca Raton Man, On Moped, Killed In Crash
- Jewish Man Ordered Off Delta Flight From Fort Lauderdale To NYC Over Hat
- MAN SAYS HE WAS SHOT IN HEAD BEHIND AURA APARTMENTS IN BOCA RATON