BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Area nursing and rehabilitation facilities continue to report significant outbreaks of COVID-19 among residents and staff.
The Florida Department of Health just released the latest numbers for area facilities, here are some of the highlights:
Avante Boca Raton: 10 infected residents, 5 infected staff.
Heartland Health Care of Boynton Beach: 10 infected residents, 1 infected staff.
Heartland Health Care of Boca Raton: 7 infected residents, 7 infected staff.
Health Center at Sinai Residences Boca Raton: No infected residents, 1 infected staff.
Manorcare Health Services Boynton Beach: 9 infected residents, no infected staff.
Oasis Healthcare (Lake Worth): 21 infected residents, 12 infected staff members.
Regents Park Nursing and Rehabilitation Boca Raton: 8 infected residents, 16 infected staff.
Stratford Court of Boca Raton: 2 infected residents, 8 infected staff members.
The Meridian at Boca Raton: no infected residents, 5 infected staff members.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- UPDATE: Boca Raton Police Respond To Shooting But Still Know Nothing
- HURRICANE CENTER: Wave Watching Continues, Another Expected To Form
- Delray Beach Father And Son Charged In Boynton Shooting, Witness Threat
- BREAKING: Shots Fired In Boca Raton
- Health Inspector Cites Local McDonald’s For Insects, Garbage
- Boca Raton Woman Pulls Gun On Former Israeli Defense Force Soldier
- TURNPIKE CRASH UPDATE: Victim Of Fender Bender Killed When Hit Near Glades Road
- Generator Company Reviews: Tell Us About Your Experience In Palm Beach County
- United Way Of Palm Beach County Raises $433K For Non-Profit Workers