BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Area nursing and rehabilitation facilities continue to report significant outbreaks of COVID-19 among residents and staff.
The Florida Department of Health just released the latest numbers for area facilities, here are some of the highlights:
Avante Boca Raton: 10 infected residents, 5 infected staff.
Heartland Health Care of Boynton Beach: 10 infected residents, 1 infected staff.
Heartland Health Care of Boca Raton: 7 infected residents, 7 infected staff.
Health Center at Sinai Residences Boca Raton: No infected residents, 1 infected staff.
Manorcare Health Services Boynton Beach: 9 infected residents, no infected staff.
Oasis Healthcare (Lake Worth): 21 infected residents, 12 infected staff members.
Regents Park Nursing and Rehabilitation Boca Raton: 8 infected residents, 16 infected staff.
Stratford Court of Boca Raton: 2 infected residents, 8 infected staff members.
The Meridian at Boca Raton: no infected residents, 5 infected staff members.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BOCA: Man Attempts To Carjack Rolls Royce, And Take Owner’s Girlfriend
- Boca Raton Police Jail Man For Carjacking, Kidnapping
- It’s HOA Budget Time, Let Us Know If Anything Is Questionable, Illegal, Scandalous
- DRAMA: iPIC Boca Raton Sued For Astronomical Unpaid Rent Bill
- HOSPITAL FEARS: Now 292 Hospitalized In Palm Beach County For COVID, Florida Availability Drops
- FLORIDA OFFICIALLY LOGS ONE MILLION COVID CASES AS GOVERNOR SAYS MASKS DON’T WORK
- Gang Members Arrested, Firearms And Heroin Seized In Joint Broward, Boca Raton, Federal Operation
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: CARES Act Application Deadline Extended
- Florida Receives Additional $28M In Cares Act Funding, Help For Unemployed