BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boynton Beach resident Arold Jean remains in the Palm Beach County Jail following his arrest by Boynton Beach Police for sexual battery on a teen.
According to the police report provided to BocaNewsNow.com: “(police) responded to the Bethesda Memorial Hospital in reference to a sexual battery. Upon arrival, 17 year old victim provided an audio/video sworn statement in which she advised that on May 23, 2020, her father’s friend. later identified as Arold Jean, 52, sexually battered her.
Arold Jean was helping the family build furniture and they needed to purchase additional building supplies. After driving (the victim) to Home Depot, Arold Jean suggested stopping by his new residence, located in the 1500 block fo Stonehaven Drive in Boynton, to inspect it. The victim stated that after entering his bedroom, Arold shut the drop, pushed her onto the bed, held her down as she attempted to fight him off.
Arold then placed his xxx in her xxx. The victim advised that Arold continued to force his xxx into her xxx until he xxxx on her. The victim stated she did not consent to the sexual intercourse. The victim stated that she found herself to be bleeding from her xxx and Arold drive her home.
On May 27, 2020, contact was made with Arold who in an audio/video statement recorded post-Miranda sworn statement advised that he did have sex with the victim at his residence but advised it had been consensual. Arold stated that he knew her age to be 17 years old. Arold was placed under arrest.” [End of police report].
Arold Jean remains in the Palm Beach County Jail. Bond has not been set.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K
- Mask Mandate Extended In Palm Beach County As COVID Spread Continues
- FLORIDA COVID: Infections Increase Again, Positivity Pulls Back Slightly
- Police Dispatcher Arrested For Misconduct
- Local Man Sentenced For Universal Studios Fraud
- Delray Beach, Boca Raton Real Estate Prices Soar, Inventory Drops
- No School Friday, Palm Beach County Schools To Close For Students
- Delray Beach Woman Facing Fraud, Drug Charges