BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Palm Beach County School District) — Parents and guardians of elementary school students in District-operated schools have two ways to access their child’s year-end report cards.
While report cards are typically sent home to parents with their child at the end of the year, the move to distance learning has prevented this traditional distribution.
As such, the District is providing parents two methods to access their child’s 2019/2020 Trimester 3 Elementary Report Card:
* District Student Portal – Students can log into their student portal as they do each school day to access Google Classroom and other educational software. The student can then click on the “Report Card” tile to view and print their report card.
* Email message – If a parent has provided an email address to their child’s school, they will receive a message with a link to the report card, which can then be viewed and printed.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Biden Battles DeSantis Over FEMA COVID Shot Camps
- Boca Raton’s Dean Formica Killed In Crash
- POLICE REPORT: Emaciated Boca Raton Dog Died, Owner Jailed
- Palm Beach School District Adds More Than 500 COVID Cases In Days
- Boca Raton Gym Sued For $1M In Rent
- COVID Vaccine Distribution In Palm Beach County Is Worse Than You Think
- Shot, Mauled, Or Drowned? What Happened To This Boca Raton Cat?
- COVID Is Getting Worse In Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Animal Cruelty Charges