BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Palm Beach County School District) — Parents and guardians of elementary school students in District-operated schools have two ways to access their child’s year-end report cards.
While report cards are typically sent home to parents with their child at the end of the year, the move to distance learning has prevented this traditional distribution.
As such, the District is providing parents two methods to access their child’s 2019/2020 Trimester 3 Elementary Report Card:
* District Student Portal – Students can log into their student portal as they do each school day to access Google Classroom and other educational software. The student can then click on the “Report Card” tile to view and print their report card.
* Email message – If a parent has provided an email address to their child’s school, they will receive a message with a link to the report card, which can then be viewed and printed.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K
- Mask Mandate Extended In Palm Beach County As COVID Spread Continues
- FLORIDA COVID: Infections Increase Again, Positivity Pulls Back Slightly
- Police Dispatcher Arrested For Misconduct
- Local Man Sentenced For Universal Studios Fraud
- Delray Beach, Boca Raton Real Estate Prices Soar, Inventory Drops
- No School Friday, Palm Beach County Schools To Close For Students
- Delray Beach Woman Facing Fraud, Drug Charges