MORE THAN 1200 NEW POSITIVE TESTS IN FLORIDA ON THURSDAY
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — At least 230 new cases of COVID-19 were logged in Palm Beach County on Thursday as the percent positive rate rose again to its highest level in 7 days.
The Palm Beach County percent positive rate Thursday was 6.2 percent. It was 5.8 on Wednesday, 3.7 on Tuesday, 5.7 on Monday, 4.9 on Sunday, and 5.0 for the two days prior. The percent positive — simply put — shows the portion of all tests logged that are positive.
The rising percent positive rate in Palm Beach County suggests community spread continues.
Statewide, more than 1200 positive cases were logged on Thursday. The total count in Florida is now 54,496. the death count is 2,413.
In Palm Beach County, 5,765 people have tested positive for COVID-19. The death count in Palm beach County is now 335.
In Boca Raton, the positive count is now 610. In Delray Beach it’s 474. In Boynton it’s 578.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY RATE JUMPS, HOSPITALIZATIONS SURGE
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Has Never Been So Dangerous For COVID-19
- Teachers: No Organized Walkout Planned Over Masking Battle
- FLORIDA SETS RECORD: 21,683 COVID CASES RECORDED ON FRIDAY
- Delray Beach Man Allegedly Held Knife To Wife, False Imprisonment Charge
- Heading To Airport? Yet Again, Fort Lauderdale Parking Is Packed
- EXCEPTIONALLY BAD: Florida Department Health COVID Report Is Dire
- Publix Mask Mandate Returns, Associates For Now, Customer Decision Pending
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT