No Mask, No Service: How Would That Play In Palm Beach County?
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — New York Governor Andrew Cuomo has signed an executive order permitting any store in New York to prohibit entrance to anyone not wearing a mask. We ask: what do you think about a state, county or city executive order being issued here? How about all of Florida? Palm Beach County? Boca Raton? Delray Beach?
“We’re giving the store owners the right to say, ‘If you’re not wearing a mask, you can’t come in,” said Gov. Cuomo in his mid-day Thursday news conference. “That store owner has a right to protect themselves. That store owner has a right to protect the other patrons in that store.”
BocaNewsNow.com continues to document those who refuse to wear a mask in South Palm Beach County and simultaneously refuse to socially distance. We have received photos of people in restaurants. In supermarkets. In close proximity to other people on crowded streets. Our readers are sending in a significant number of photos and videos of those apparently unwilling to take part in efforts to keep other healthy.
So what about stores banning those who refuse to follow CDC guidelins? Would you be supportive such an order here? Why? Why not?
We want to know. Email us news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
We’ll effort to run responses later Friday.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY RATE JUMPS, HOSPITALIZATIONS SURGE
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Has Never Been So Dangerous For COVID-19
- Teachers: No Organized Walkout Planned Over Masking Battle
- FLORIDA SETS RECORD: 21,683 COVID CASES RECORDED ON FRIDAY
- Delray Beach Man Allegedly Held Knife To Wife, False Imprisonment Charge
- Heading To Airport? Yet Again, Fort Lauderdale Parking Is Packed
- EXCEPTIONALLY BAD: Florida Department Health COVID Report Is Dire
- Publix Mask Mandate Returns, Associates For Now, Customer Decision Pending
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT