No Mask, No Service: How Would That Play In Palm Beach County?
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — New York Governor Andrew Cuomo has signed an executive order permitting any store in New York to prohibit entrance to anyone not wearing a mask. We ask: what do you think about a state, county or city executive order being issued here? How about all of Florida? Palm Beach County? Boca Raton? Delray Beach?
“We’re giving the store owners the right to say, ‘If you’re not wearing a mask, you can’t come in,” said Gov. Cuomo in his mid-day Thursday news conference. “That store owner has a right to protect themselves. That store owner has a right to protect the other patrons in that store.”
BocaNewsNow.com continues to document those who refuse to wear a mask in South Palm Beach County and simultaneously refuse to socially distance. We have received photos of people in restaurants. In supermarkets. In close proximity to other people on crowded streets. Our readers are sending in a significant number of photos and videos of those apparently unwilling to take part in efforts to keep other healthy.
So what about stores banning those who refuse to follow CDC guidelins? Would you be supportive such an order here? Why? Why not?
We want to know. Email us news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
We’ll effort to run responses later Friday.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- AARON SINGERMAN TO SPEND 54 MONTHS IN PRISON
- St. Andrews County Club Sues Dead Homeowner For Not Paying Membership Dues
- RECORD SETTING COLD COMING: National Weather Service Issues Advisory…
- Deerfield Beach Woman Struck By Car, Killed
- Aaron Singerman Sentencing Delayed, Remains In Custody
- B’NAI TORAH BOCA: Parents Livid Over New COVID-19 Policies
- I-95 To Close In Boca Raton, Expect Traffic Problems
- AARON SINGERMAN: Government Seeks 78-97 Months In Prison, Sentencing Thursday
- New York Man Killed In Delray Beach Crash, Drove Under Semi