No Mask, No Service: How Would That Play In Palm Beach County?
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — New York Governor Andrew Cuomo has signed an executive order permitting any store in New York to prohibit entrance to anyone not wearing a mask. We ask: what do you think about a state, county or city executive order being issued here? How about all of Florida? Palm Beach County? Boca Raton? Delray Beach?
“We’re giving the store owners the right to say, ‘If you’re not wearing a mask, you can’t come in,” said Gov. Cuomo in his mid-day Thursday news conference. “That store owner has a right to protect themselves. That store owner has a right to protect the other patrons in that store.”
BocaNewsNow.com continues to document those who refuse to wear a mask in South Palm Beach County and simultaneously refuse to socially distance. We have received photos of people in restaurants. In supermarkets. In close proximity to other people on crowded streets. Our readers are sending in a significant number of photos and videos of those apparently unwilling to take part in efforts to keep other healthy.
So what about stores banning those who refuse to follow CDC guidelins? Would you be supportive such an order here? Why? Why not?
We want to know. Email us news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
We’ll effort to run responses later Friday.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Mizner Country Club GM Says Club Not Involved In Drug Sales
- Two In West Boca Home Jailed On Drug Charges
- POLICE: No, This Cat Wasn’t Shot In The Face And Dumped In Boca Raton
- GETTING WORSE: South Palm Beach County ICUs Full, COVID Count Up
- PUBLIX: COVID Vaccine Appointment Site Open Again
- Palm Beach County Offering Summer Camp Scholarships
- Delray’s Georgios Pappas Charged With DUI
- Trump’s Palm Beach County Passes 100,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Publix COVID Shot Reservations Open Again Friday