UPDATE: 11:37 a.m. June 3, 2020 (Courtesy Boca Raton Fire Rescue) — At approx. 11:45 PM Tuesday night, a Semi-truck (car carrier) heading South bound on I-95 hit the center wall, between Yamato Rd and Glades Rd, causing the vehicle to become fully-involved in flames. BRFD Units arrived and were able to extinguish the fire and mitigate all hazards.
The were no injuries and no other vehicles involved in the incident. Multiple lanes of 95 were shut down in both directions for an extended period of time for operational safety and clean up. Scene was turned over to Florida Highway Patrol. The cause of the accident falls under FHP.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We are awaiting details from FHP, but take a look at the crash and resulting fire on I-95 overnight near the Boca Raton airport.
We thank one of our readers who sent the video.
It is unclear at this point if there were injuries. The specific location was I-95 Southbound in the area of Spanish River.
Check back for details… we’ll update once we hear back from Florida Highway Patrol.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY RATE JUMPS, HOSPITALIZATIONS SURGE
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Has Never Been So Dangerous For COVID-19
- Teachers: No Organized Walkout Planned Over Masking Battle
- FLORIDA SETS RECORD: 21,683 COVID CASES RECORDED ON FRIDAY
- Delray Beach Man Allegedly Held Knife To Wife, False Imprisonment Charge
- Heading To Airport? Yet Again, Fort Lauderdale Parking Is Packed
- EXCEPTIONALLY BAD: Florida Department Health COVID Report Is Dire
- Publix Mask Mandate Returns, Associates For Now, Customer Decision Pending
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT