WEST PALM BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: PBSO Advisory) — On June 5, 2020, detectives responded to the LaQuinta Hotel in the 5900 block of Okeechobee Blvd, West Palm Beach in regards to a Human Trafficking complaint. Upon arrival detectives learned that an 18 year old female was being held against her will.
Several interviews were conducted and the following facts were determined, Derrion Kirby has traveled through several states to include Florida with at least two female victims arranging dates and taking all the money. Derrion would threaten violence and withhold the victim’s documents as a means of control.
Derrion Kirby was criminally charged with two counts of Sex Trafficking (Adult) and two counts of Deriving Proceeds of Prostitution.
Kirby resides in the PBC Jail with and should be attending first appearance this morning.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County School District Employees Infected With COVID-19
- BOCA RATON HIGH SCHOOL: Social Distancing Disaster
- Palm Beach County Extends Facial Covering Executive Order
- Just 54,000 Students Returned To Palm Beach County Schools, 107K Stayed Online
- PALM BEACH COUNTY SCHOOLS: Parents, How Was In-Person Learning?
- Boca Raton Doctor Facing 10 Years In Federal Prison
- Sinai Residences Breaks Ground On Phase Two
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Off South Florida To Bring Rain, May Develop
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS CLEANING CRISIS: Principal Tells Teachers To “Make Solution Of Soap And Water”