WEST PALM BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: PBSO Advisory) — On June 5, 2020, detectives responded to the LaQuinta Hotel in the 5900 block of Okeechobee Blvd, West Palm Beach in regards to a Human Trafficking complaint. Upon arrival detectives learned that an 18 year old female was being held against her will.
Several interviews were conducted and the following facts were determined, Derrion Kirby has traveled through several states to include Florida with at least two female victims arranging dates and taking all the money. Derrion would threaten violence and withhold the victim’s documents as a means of control.
Derrion Kirby was criminally charged with two counts of Sex Trafficking (Adult) and two counts of Deriving Proceeds of Prostitution.
Kirby resides in the PBC Jail with and should be attending first appearance this morning.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- WEATHER SERVICE: Nor’easter To Pound North East, Rain To Dampen South Florida
- Boca Raton’s Robert Hevert Jailed On Felony Charge
- Here’s What It’s Like To Travel To Hawaii, And Why It Makes Florida Look So Bad
- Palm Beach County School Bus Drivers Infected With COVID As Numbers Climb District Wide
- Florida Adds 58,865 COVID-19 Cases In Just One Week
- Boca Raton Woman Pepper Sprays Husband As He Disciplines Daughter
- Mizner Park Tenants Sued For Unpaid Rent, Now Planet Blue Faces Eviction
- Police Seek Deerfield Beach Man Wanted For Manslaughter
- Delray Beach Woman Flees Police After Crash, Then Crashes Into Dumpster and Fire Hydrant