WEST PALM BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: PBSO Advisory) — On June 5, 2020, detectives responded to the LaQuinta Hotel in the 5900 block of Okeechobee Blvd, West Palm Beach in regards to a Human Trafficking complaint. Upon arrival detectives learned that an 18 year old female was being held against her will.
Several interviews were conducted and the following facts were determined, Derrion Kirby has traveled through several states to include Florida with at least two female victims arranging dates and taking all the money. Derrion would threaten violence and withhold the victim’s documents as a means of control.
Derrion Kirby was criminally charged with two counts of Sex Trafficking (Adult) and two counts of Deriving Proceeds of Prostitution.
Kirby resides in the PBC Jail with and should be attending first appearance this morning.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Boca Raton Man Claimed Girlfriend Had Knife, Pills, So Batters Her To Save Her
- FAU Henderson University School Ranked Second In USA For K-5
- Woman Slips On Pool Deck, Sues Boca’s Broken Sound Country Club
- HURRICANE CENTER: Keep An Eye On Growing System East Of Florida
- FEDS: Local Man, “Dandy Daddy,” Sentenced To Eight Years In Prison
- Flanigan’s Boca Raton Cited For Flying Insects
- GAS LEAK: Airport Road In Boca Raton Closed
- STRAIGHT OUTTA KINGS POINT: Stalking, Murder Threat Charges Filed
- COVID Cases Rise In Palm Beach County School District