BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Tropical Storm Cristobal is approaching land Sunday morning, and the National Hurricane Center is now keeping an eye on four — count ‘em four — tropical waves that have formed. Three in the Atlantic, one in the Caribbean.
From the NHC:
An Atlantic Ocean tropical wave as emerged off Africa and is located along 20N south of 14N, moving west around 15 kt. Scattered moderate convection is located within about 180 nm behind this wave.
An Atlantic Ocean tropical wave is along 41W south of 15N, moving west at 5 to 10 kt. No significant convection is associated with this wave.
An Atlantic Ocean tropical wave is along 58W south of 17N, moving west around 15 kt. Scattered moderate convection has developed along its axis, mainly south of 10N.
A central Caribbean Sea tropical wave is along 72W south of 18N, moving west around 15-20 kt. No significant convection is associated with this wave.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE IAN: Moving Ashore, Schools Closed Thursday, Power Out
- HURRICANE IAN EYEWALL COMING ASHORE, EXPECT WEATHER TO DETERIORATE
- PALM BEACH COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS CLOSED THURSDAY
- POWER OUTAGES CONTINUE: Thousands Without Power In Palm Beach, Broward, Miami-Dade
- HURRICANE IAN: PALM BEACH COUNTY CONDITIONS TO DETERIORATE
- TRAVEL: FLIGHT CANCELLATIONS MOUNT AS HURRICANE IAN APPROACHES
- HURRICANE IAN NEARLY CATEGORY FIVE
- KINGS POINT HIT BY POSSIBLE TORNADO, SIGNIFICANT DAMAGE
- REMINDER: ALL SCHOOLS CLOSED IN PALM BEACH COUNTY