BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — With thanks to a reader who spent time on June 16th in the Publix at Boca Village Square, it appears we can visualize the issue that is leading the Palm Beach County Commission to consider a mandatory face covering requirement in all public buildings in Palm Beach County.
Our reader reports that all photos were taken within a 30 minute timeframe.
While wearing a facial covering is strongly suggested, law enforcement — currently — has little power to do anything about those people who refuse to wear facial coverings, even as infections soar in Palm Beach County.
Both the percent positive rate — and infection rates — are at all time highs. Palm Beach County has not been given the go ahead to move to “Phase Two,” in part because people — according to Gov. Ron DeSantis — have an issue wearing masks in Palm Beach County.
Have images you’d like to share? Send them to news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
We thank the reader who sent the photos above.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BREAKING: Man Shot In Head Just South Of Boca Raton, Search Underway
- REWARD: Fatal Shooting South Of Boca Raton, Who Is The Killer?
- WEATHER ALERT: Thunderstorms Moving Into Boca Raton
- LAWSUIT: OFFICE DEPOT SPAMMED CUSTOMERS
- WE ASK: What’s Your Experience With “PackMy RX”?
- Second DUI Arrest In Weeks For Delray Beach’s Scott Fisher
- BABY FORMULA: United Way Offers “Food Finder” Map In Palm Beach County
- Boynton Police Nab Juvenile Attacker, Ask For Other Victims To Come Forward
- Water Rescue At Kings Point After Man Falls In Lake