One Local Hospital Continues To Be At ICU Capacity
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Our afternoon report on ICU bed availability in South Palm Beach County appears to be quite similar in count to our report Wednesday night.
These numbers are based on real-time data provided by the Florida Community Coronavirus Dashboard. It was created by Rebekah Jones, the chief data scientist for Florida who was fired. Gov. Ron DeSantis said she refused to follow orders. Jones said she was told to suppress data. No local hospital administrator has disputed the accuracy of her data.
As of 1 p.m. on Thursday:
Boca Raton Regional Hospital reports 7 available adult ICU beds with 0 pediatric beds and 7 isolation beds. (11 adult ICU beds and 8 isolation beds were available on Tuesday).
Bethesda East is reporting 14 available Adult ICU beds, 2 pediatric ICU beds and 13 isolation beds. (18 adult ICU beds were available Tuesday).
Bethesda West is reporting 0 Adult ICU beds, 0 pediatric ICU beds and 6 isolation beds. This is identical to Wednesday evening.
Delray Medical Center is reporting 13 available adult ICU beds, 0 pediatric beds and 0 isolation beds. This is identical to Wednesday evening.
West Boca Raton Medical Center is reporting 4 adult ICU beds, 3 pediatric ICU beds and 9 isolation beds. This is identical to Wednesday evening. As of 10:30 p.m. Wednesday, Bethesda Hospital West reports 0 available Adult ICU beds, 0 pediatric ICU beds and 6 isolation beds.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday
- Boca’s Fit Foodz, Quates Mexican Restaurant Both Warned By Health Inspector
- Miami Beach Assault Leads To Massive Haul Of Guns In Broward County
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates
- Seven Bridges Homeowner Sentenced To Six Years In Federal Prison
- CDC Says All School Students Should Wear Masks Indoors, School District Ignores
- CDC Expected To Tell Floridians To Mask Up, Even If Vaccinated
- Four “High Priority” Violations For Ben’s Kosher Deli In West Boca Raton