One Local Hospital Continues To Be At ICU Capacity
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Our afternoon report on ICU bed availability in South Palm Beach County appears to be quite similar in count to our report Wednesday night.
These numbers are based on real-time data provided by the Florida Community Coronavirus Dashboard. It was created by Rebekah Jones, the chief data scientist for Florida who was fired. Gov. Ron DeSantis said she refused to follow orders. Jones said she was told to suppress data. No local hospital administrator has disputed the accuracy of her data.
As of 1 p.m. on Thursday:
Boca Raton Regional Hospital reports 7 available adult ICU beds with 0 pediatric beds and 7 isolation beds. (11 adult ICU beds and 8 isolation beds were available on Tuesday).
Bethesda East is reporting 14 available Adult ICU beds, 2 pediatric ICU beds and 13 isolation beds. (18 adult ICU beds were available Tuesday).
Bethesda West is reporting 0 Adult ICU beds, 0 pediatric ICU beds and 6 isolation beds. This is identical to Wednesday evening.
Delray Medical Center is reporting 13 available adult ICU beds, 0 pediatric beds and 0 isolation beds. This is identical to Wednesday evening.
West Boca Raton Medical Center is reporting 4 adult ICU beds, 3 pediatric ICU beds and 9 isolation beds. This is identical to Wednesday evening. As of 10:30 p.m. Wednesday, Bethesda Hospital West reports 0 available Adult ICU beds, 0 pediatric ICU beds and 6 isolation beds.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PUBLIX: No Proof Of Florida Residency, No COVID Shot For You
- COVID Surging In Palm Beach County Schools
- Feds Arrest Man In Palm Beach County For Election Interference
- Boca Bagel Bar Brawl Lands One Man In Jail
- Palm Beach Schools: Now 1930 COVID Cases As Boca High Surges
- Boca, Delray ICU Situation Remains Poor, COVID Count High
- Boca Raton’s Kyle Ewart Guilty, Possessed Child Images
- Florida Publix COVID Vaccine Appointments Available, Here’s How To Book
- Broward Doctor Stewart Bitman Jailed On Child Solicitation Charges