One Local Hospital Continues To Be At ICU Capacity
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Our afternoon report on ICU bed availability in South Palm Beach County appears to be quite similar in count to our report Wednesday night.
These numbers are based on real-time data provided by the Florida Community Coronavirus Dashboard. It was created by Rebekah Jones, the chief data scientist for Florida who was fired. Gov. Ron DeSantis said she refused to follow orders. Jones said she was told to suppress data. No local hospital administrator has disputed the accuracy of her data.
As of 1 p.m. on Thursday:
Boca Raton Regional Hospital reports 7 available adult ICU beds with 0 pediatric beds and 7 isolation beds. (11 adult ICU beds and 8 isolation beds were available on Tuesday).
Bethesda East is reporting 14 available Adult ICU beds, 2 pediatric ICU beds and 13 isolation beds. (18 adult ICU beds were available Tuesday).
Bethesda West is reporting 0 Adult ICU beds, 0 pediatric ICU beds and 6 isolation beds. This is identical to Wednesday evening.
Delray Medical Center is reporting 13 available adult ICU beds, 0 pediatric beds and 0 isolation beds. This is identical to Wednesday evening.
West Boca Raton Medical Center is reporting 4 adult ICU beds, 3 pediatric ICU beds and 9 isolation beds. This is identical to Wednesday evening. As of 10:30 p.m. Wednesday, Bethesda Hospital West reports 0 available Adult ICU beds, 0 pediatric ICU beds and 6 isolation beds.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation
- SAFETY ALERT: Aptive Pest Control Allegedly Trespassing In Area Communities
- Former Boca Raton Chief Dan Alexander Named Chief Of Palm Beach County School Police
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing