BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If you want to know why Palm Beach County has created an education and compliance team and may be on the cusp of a mandatory mask order, look no further than Aroma Market in the 9500 block of Glades Road.
Thanks to one of our readers, you can see without going that masks are not being worn by all.
We called Aroma to ask about the market’s policy. A manager, whose name we are withholding, said the problem is the customers.
“People are being very aggressive,” she said. “We have signs in the store and on the doors and every time we someone not wearing a mask we ask them to leave the store.”
The manager said Aroma’s owners installed plexiglass as soon as they were allowed to reopen and are doing everything they can.
“We take the temperature of every employee every day.”
The manager suggested the a Palm Beach County mask order would be help stores and markets everywhere — customers, she suggested, can’t complain if it is essentially law.
The Palm Beach County Education and Compliance team phone number — just announced — is 561-24-COVID.
Have photos of violations? Email news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Let us know where they were taken and when.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Worker Falls On Patient At Boca Regional Hospital, Claims Suit
- ALERT: CDC SAYS PALM BEACH COUNTY NOW “HIGH” FOR COVID SPREAD
- BOOMERS BOCA RATON: WOMAN CLAIMS ASSAULT, BATTERY
- WARNING: Fort Lauderdale Airport Says Arrive Early, Prepare To Wait This Holiday Weekend
- STALKER: Police Say Boca Raton Woman Stalked, Threatened Victim
- ALERT: US27 CLOSED, DOUBLE FATAL CRASH NEAR ALLIGATOR ALLEY
- SEVEN BRIDGES SUED: Pool Company Claims $20,000 Balance, Poop Removal
- Boca Raton Mayor Scott Singer Reacts To School Shooting
- EVACUATION: Morikami Park Elementary School Evacuated