BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If you want to know why Palm Beach County has created an education and compliance team and may be on the cusp of a mandatory mask order, look no further than Aroma Market in the 9500 block of Glades Road.
Thanks to one of our readers, you can see without going that masks are not being worn by all.
We called Aroma to ask about the market’s policy. A manager, whose name we are withholding, said the problem is the customers.
“People are being very aggressive,” she said. “We have signs in the store and on the doors and every time we someone not wearing a mask we ask them to leave the store.”
The manager said Aroma’s owners installed plexiglass as soon as they were allowed to reopen and are doing everything they can.
“We take the temperature of every employee every day.”
The manager suggested the a Palm Beach County mask order would be help stores and markets everywhere — customers, she suggested, can’t complain if it is essentially law.
The Palm Beach County Education and Compliance team phone number — just announced — is 561-24-COVID.
Have photos of violations? Email news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Let us know where they were taken and when.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT
- Palm Beach County Clerk Now Mandates Masks At All Locations
- EXECUTIVE ORDER: DESANTIS BANS MASKS, THREATENS SCHOOL FUNDING
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Parents Fear Masked Kids Will Be Bullied In School
- Boca Raton Man Claims 800-Pack-Rat Sold His Stuff When Credit Card Expired
- Florida Teachers Slam DeSantis, Call On Him To Listen To Medical Professionals
- BREAKING: Palm Beach County Reinstates Mandatory Masking In Public Buildings
- SCARED SCHOOL BOARD: We Obtain Private Email From Member Fearing Gov. DeSantis
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog