South Palm Beach County Showing Acceptable Availability Mid-Day Saturday
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It is not yet a crisis but the number of available ICU beds in Palm Beach County is notably down from just a few days ago. The good news: South Palm Beach County is showing more availability than hospitals in other parts of Palm Beach County.
The official count: 98 beds are currently available in ICU units in Palm Beach County.
The number comes from the Florida Community Coronavirus Dashboard founded by Rebekah Jones.
Jones, Florida’s lead data scientist, was fired when Gov. Ron DeSantis stated she refused to follow orders. Jones says she was ordered to suppress data. She is using publicly available data to create her own realtime report now being cited nationwide. The direct link is below.
Local Hospitals of Note — numbers are AVAILABLE beds as of 1:25 p.m. Saturday, June 20, 2020:
Bethesda Hospital East: 19 adult ICU beds, 2 pediatric ICU beds, 13 isolation beds.
Bethesda Hospital West: 0 adults ICU beds, 0 pediatric ICU beds, 6 isolation beds.
Boca Raton Regional Hospital: 17 adult ICU beds, 0 pediatric ICU beds, 6 isolation beds.
Delray Medical Center: 19 adult ICU beds, 0 pediatric ICU beds, 0 isolation beds.
JFK Medical Center: 7 adult ICU beds, 0 pediatric ICU beds, 0 isolation beds.
JFK Medical North: 1 adult ICU bed, 0 pediatric ICUD beds, 0 isolation beds.
West Boca Medical Center: 5 adult ICU beds, 4 pediatric ICU beds, 6 isolation beds.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Johnson and Johnson Shots Being Canceled Throughout Area
- Flights Resume After Bomb Scare, Major Weather Delays At Fort Lauderdale Airport
- Roaches Found In Boca Raton Yogurt Shop, State Shuts It Down
- Real Estate Agent Susan Caljean Jailed On DUI Charge
- GETTING WORSE: Florida COVID Positivity Rate Highest In A Month
- FLORIDA HOSPITAL COUNT JUMPS: More Than 3000 Hospitalized For COVID
- Is The Boca Raton Police Department Doing Enough To Prevent Traffic Deaths, Injuries?
- Crowds, Chaos At Fort Lauderdale Airport Monday Morning
- Golf Instructor Drake Kelso Jailed On DUI Charge, Said Gun Was In Car