BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — There may not yet be an official rollback in Palm Beach County despite soaring COVID-19 numbers, but responsible merchants are now saying they are not going to risk infecting their customers or employees.
Apple is leading the way by closing its Boca Raton Town Center Mall store until further notice. The store had just reopened.
Apple is also closing its local locations in Aventura, Fort Lauderdale, Miami Beach, Brickell City Center, Dadeland, The Falls, The Gardens Mall and Wellington Green.
Here’s Apple’s previous statement about store re-closings which are taking place in hotspots nationwide.
“Due to current Covid-19 conditions in some of the communities we serve, we are temporarily closing stores in these areas. We take this step with an abundance of caution as we closely monitor the situation and we look forward to having our teams and customers back as soon as possible.”
BocaNewsNow.com has learned of other stores in Town Center Mall — and in the area — that are considering closures but we won’t publish until the closings are official.
Town Center Mall, a Simon Group property, has removed hours from store listings on its website
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FEDS: Man Used University of Florida Students In Massive Fraud
- FAU Presents Virtual Dance Concert
- COVID: Palm Beach County ER Visits Increasing
- Palm Beach County Voting: Nearly Half Of Eligible Voters Have Already Voted
- Boca Raton’s Waltuch Family Sponsors Magen David Adom Ambulance
- DUI Charge For Delray’s Joanne McGinnis
- Palm Beach Schools: 209 Confirmed COVID-19 Cases
- Boca Raton’s Ruben Uraga Jailed, Is Sex Offender
- APOLOGY: William Latson, Fired Spanish River High Principal, Says Not Holocaust Denier