BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — There may not yet be an official rollback in Palm Beach County despite soaring COVID-19 numbers, but responsible merchants are now saying they are not going to risk infecting their customers or employees.
Apple is leading the way by closing its Boca Raton Town Center Mall store until further notice. The store had just reopened.
Apple is also closing its local locations in Aventura, Fort Lauderdale, Miami Beach, Brickell City Center, Dadeland, The Falls, The Gardens Mall and Wellington Green.
Here’s Apple’s previous statement about store re-closings which are taking place in hotspots nationwide.
“Due to current Covid-19 conditions in some of the communities we serve, we are temporarily closing stores in these areas. We take this step with an abundance of caution as we closely monitor the situation and we look forward to having our teams and customers back as soon as possible.”
BocaNewsNow.com has learned of other stores in Town Center Mall — and in the area — that are considering closures but we won’t publish until the closings are official.
Town Center Mall, a Simon Group property, has removed hours from store listings on its website
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Woman Charged With Negligent Manslaughter Of Child
- One Killed By Tri-Rail In Boca Raton, Did Fire Rescue Radio Hamper Response?
- Boynton Body Found In 2003 Identified, “Maritime John Doe” Has A Name
- GROSS: P.F. Chang’s Boca Raton Ordered Closed, Bug Problem
- DUI Saturation Patrol Planned For Palm Beach County
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED IN BOYNTON BEACH
- Lawsuit Claims City Of Boca Raton Drivers Responsible For Crash
- Boca Raton Middle School Teacher Re-Fired
- Canyon Trails HOA Latest To Sue Homeowner Over Dues, Fees