BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — There may not yet be an official rollback in Palm Beach County despite soaring COVID-19 numbers, but responsible merchants are now saying they are not going to risk infecting their customers or employees.
Apple is leading the way by closing its Boca Raton Town Center Mall store until further notice. The store had just reopened.
Apple is also closing its local locations in Aventura, Fort Lauderdale, Miami Beach, Brickell City Center, Dadeland, The Falls, The Gardens Mall and Wellington Green.
Here’s Apple’s previous statement about store re-closings which are taking place in hotspots nationwide.
“Due to current Covid-19 conditions in some of the communities we serve, we are temporarily closing stores in these areas. We take this step with an abundance of caution as we closely monitor the situation and we look forward to having our teams and customers back as soon as possible.”
BocaNewsNow.com has learned of other stores in Town Center Mall — and in the area — that are considering closures but we won’t publish until the closings are official.
Town Center Mall, a Simon Group property, has removed hours from store listings on its website
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens