REPORT EMPLOYERS FORCING SICK WORKERS TO WORK TO PALM BEACH COUNTY
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Dr. Alino Alonso, Health Department Director for Palm Beach County, just said in an afternoon news conference that Palm Beach County must again flatten the curve.
“We need everybody’s help to flatten the curve. We’re going to use the weapon we had in the beginning. Facial coverings. Social distancing. Washing your hands. Sanitizing your hands when you can, not just washing them.”
Suggesting that the county is aware of employers encouraging sick workers to still work, she strongly sent this message:
“I want to lean on the businesses and employers. It is important to tell your employees home when they are sick. Give them an incentive to stay home when they are sick.”
Anyone with information about employers forcing sick employees to work should telephone the COVID-19 action line in Palm Beach County: 561-24-COVID.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- REMINDER: SKIP “GO FUND ME,” FOR IAN DONATIONS, STICK TO LEGIT CHARITIES
- Two South Palm Beach County Parks To Remain Closed Until Saturday
- Crash Leaves Pedestrian Dead In North Broward County
- All Palm Beach County Operations Return To Normal On Friday
- Palm Beach County Schools Reopen Friday
- Tropical Storm Warning Canceled For Palm Beach County
- Tropical Storm Warning Remains In Effect Until Early Afternoon In Palm Beach County
- 17-Year-Old Enters Water In Highland Beach During Ian, Needs Rescue
- TORNADO KINGS POINT: Images From Restricted Area