BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Alexander Livingston of SW 2nd Street remains in the Palm Beach County, charged with multiple counts of theft, fraud, burglary and robbery.
According to the police report, Livingston was driving westbound on his bicycle when he allegedly made contact with a motorist’s car. Livingston, apparently fell to the ground as a result of the impact.
The driver of the vehicle saw Livingston on the ground and turned around, telling him they could discuss the incident in the gas station at 690 W. Glades Road — near FAU.
As the driver of the vehicle recorded the incident on his iPhone — and an unrelated witness did as well — Livingston allegedly demanded $100 to make the incident go away. The motorist refused. Livingston then allegedly demanded that the motorist buy him “Guinness” and he would deduct the cost of the Guinness from the $100. Again, the motorist declined. At that point, Livingston says — apparently on video — that if the motorist doesn’t give him the money, he’ll just take his car. Livingston then walks to the car, gets in, sits in the car, then gets out with $1, $5, a pair of generic sunglasses and a house key.
The motorist tells Livingston to give him back the house key. He does.
Boca Raton Police found and arrested Livingston a short time later. He was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail where he remained — held on at least $19,000 bond — Tuesday evening.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Is The Boca Raton Police Department Doing Enough To Prevent Traffic Deaths, Injuries?
- Crowds, Chaos At Fort Lauderdale Airport Monday Morning
- Golf Instructor Drake Kelso Jailed On DUI Charge, Said Gun Was In Car
- Woman Kills Federal Judge, Injures Boy In Boca Raton Crash
- More COVID Problems Florida, Positivity Rate Jumps Again
- Flying? Major Delays, Canceled Flights At FLL Today
- Significant Weather Advisory In Effect
- No Masks At Salt 7 Delray, We Were Told To Call Back During The Week
- Delray Beach Woman’s “Bumping” Leads To Battery On Senior Charge