BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Alexander Livingston of SW 2nd Street remains in the Palm Beach County, charged with multiple counts of theft, fraud, burglary and robbery.
According to the police report, Livingston was driving westbound on his bicycle when he allegedly made contact with a motorist’s car. Livingston, apparently fell to the ground as a result of the impact.
The driver of the vehicle saw Livingston on the ground and turned around, telling him they could discuss the incident in the gas station at 690 W. Glades Road — near FAU.
As the driver of the vehicle recorded the incident on his iPhone — and an unrelated witness did as well — Livingston allegedly demanded $100 to make the incident go away. The motorist refused. Livingston then allegedly demanded that the motorist buy him “Guinness” and he would deduct the cost of the Guinness from the $100. Again, the motorist declined. At that point, Livingston says — apparently on video — that if the motorist doesn’t give him the money, he’ll just take his car. Livingston then walks to the car, gets in, sits in the car, then gets out with $1, $5, a pair of generic sunglasses and a house key.
The motorist tells Livingston to give him back the house key. He does.
Boca Raton Police found and arrested Livingston a short time later. He was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail where he remained — held on at least $19,000 bond — Tuesday evening.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SEVEN BRIDGES SUED: Pool Company Claims $20,000 Balance, Poop Removal
- Boca Raton Mayor Scott Singer Reacts To School Shooting
- EVACUATION: Morikami Park Elementary School Evacuated
- Delray Beach Woman Dies In Crash Near Bocaire Country Club
- Corey Zeidman, Boca Raton Poker Pro, Indicted On Federal Fraud Charges
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY BEACH: ANOTHER HOMEOWNER HEADS TO FEDERAL PRISON
- BREAKING: TWO DEAD IN FIREY CRASH ON I-95, ROAD CLOSED
- Tri-Rail Train Hits, Kills Pedestrian Late Wednesday Morning In South Florida
- If You’re Looking For Kelley McIsaac, She’s In Jail, And We Know Why