BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Anyone wondering Florida Governor Ron DeSantis is doing a good job implementing policies and procedures that mitigate COVID-19 need to look no further than Thursday’s report.
Florida added 10,109 new cases of COVID-19 on Wednesday (reports represent tests logged the day before). The percent positive in Florida for Wednesday’s tests is 14.59. We initially reported 9558 which only includes Florida residents. The DOH has since clarified that the total is 10,109.
In Palm Beach County, 411 new COVID-19 infections were logged on Wednesday. The percent positive dropped back ever so slightly to 12.6 percent.
There are now 158,997 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Florida with 3,617 deaths. At least 15,150 people have been hospitalized with COVID-19 related issues in Florida since monitoring began.
In Palm Beach County, at least 14,859 people have tested positive for COVID-19. 523 people have died.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Florida’s COVID Numbers Are Not Getting Better
- For Drew Abruzzese, A Fall From Food Network To Palm Beach County Jail
- Missing Boynton Woman Found Dead, Man Arrested
- Arrest In Seven Bridges: Audi Blocked By Mercedes Leads To Assault Charge
- Amazing Photos: Two Tractor Trailers Crash On Turnpike Near Delray Beach
- Do You Live Near These Boca Raton Sex Offenders?
- Boca Raton’s Rex Baron Cited By Health Inspectors
- Popular Delray Beach Restaurant Sued Over Umbrella Incident
- New Rules For COVID-19 Shots As Publix Again Takes Appointments