BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Florida Dept. of Health just announced results from Thursday’s testing which has added 9,415 Florida resident cases to the books. The non-resident case count through midnight Thursday was 73, bringing the total of new cases added Thursday to 9,488.
The percent positive, according to the Department of Health, is now 14.91.
There are a total of 178,594 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Florida. The death count of Florida residents is now 3,684. The death count of non-Florida residents is 101.
At least 15,491 people in Florida — residents and non-residents — have been hospitalized with COVID-19 related issues.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K
- Mask Mandate Extended In Palm Beach County As COVID Spread Continues
- FLORIDA COVID: Infections Increase Again, Positivity Pulls Back Slightly
- Police Dispatcher Arrested For Misconduct
- Local Man Sentenced For Universal Studios Fraud
- Delray Beach, Boca Raton Real Estate Prices Soar, Inventory Drops
- No School Friday, Palm Beach County Schools To Close For Students
- Delray Beach Woman Facing Fraud, Drug Charges