BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Florida Dept. of Health just announced results from Thursday’s testing which has added 9,415 Florida resident cases to the books. The non-resident case count through midnight Thursday was 73, bringing the total of new cases added Thursday to 9,488.
The percent positive, according to the Department of Health, is now 14.91.
There are a total of 178,594 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Florida. The death count of Florida residents is now 3,684. The death count of non-Florida residents is 101.
At least 15,491 people in Florida — residents and non-residents — have been hospitalized with COVID-19 related issues.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Election Issues In Palm Beach County? Spokesperson Won’t Discuss Ballot Vans
- BREAKING: I-95 Northbound Closed In Boca Raton
- BREAKING: Florida Turnpike Closed At Glades Road
- FLORIDA COVID POSITIVITY SOARS: Highest In Weeks, Infection Cases Pass 760,000
- South Florida Postal Worker Charged With Stealing Vote By Mail Ballot
- TROPICAL STORM EPSILON: Growing East Of Florida, Hurricane Strength Expected
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Now 118 COVID-19 Infections
- Teen With Autism Spits In Woodfield Gym, Woman Bullied For Asking Him To Stop
- COVID FLORIDA: State Passes 16,000 Deaths As Palm Beach County Sees Flu-Like Symptom ER Visits Grow