BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Florida Dept. of Health just announced results from Thursday’s testing which has added 9,415 Florida resident cases to the books. The non-resident case count through midnight Thursday was 73, bringing the total of new cases added Thursday to 9,488.
The percent positive, according to the Department of Health, is now 14.91.
There are a total of 178,594 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Florida. The death count of Florida residents is now 3,684. The death count of non-Florida residents is 101.
At least 15,491 people in Florida — residents and non-residents — have been hospitalized with COVID-19 related issues.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY RATE JUMPS, HOSPITALIZATIONS SURGE
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Has Never Been So Dangerous For COVID-19
- Teachers: No Organized Walkout Planned Over Masking Battle
- FLORIDA SETS RECORD: 21,683 COVID CASES RECORDED ON FRIDAY
- Delray Beach Man Allegedly Held Knife To Wife, False Imprisonment Charge
- Heading To Airport? Yet Again, Fort Lauderdale Parking Is Packed
- EXCEPTIONALLY BAD: Florida Department Health COVID Report Is Dire
- Publix Mask Mandate Returns, Associates For Now, Customer Decision Pending
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT