BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Florida Dept. of Health just announced results from Thursday’s testing which has added 9,415 Florida resident cases to the books. The non-resident case count through midnight Thursday was 73, bringing the total of new cases added Thursday to 9,488.
The percent positive, according to the Department of Health, is now 14.91.
There are a total of 178,594 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Florida. The death count of Florida residents is now 3,684. The death count of non-Florida residents is 101.
At least 15,491 people in Florida — residents and non-residents — have been hospitalized with COVID-19 related issues.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Mizner Country Club GM Says Club Not Involved In Drug Sales
- Two In West Boca Home Jailed On Drug Charges
- POLICE: No, This Cat Wasn’t Shot In The Face And Dumped In Boca Raton
- GETTING WORSE: South Palm Beach County ICUs Full, COVID Count Up
- PUBLIX: COVID Vaccine Appointment Site Open Again
- Palm Beach County Offering Summer Camp Scholarships
- Delray’s Georgios Pappas Charged With DUI
- Trump’s Palm Beach County Passes 100,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Publix COVID Shot Reservations Open Again Friday