PBSO HAS THREATENED ARREST, FINES, FORFEITURE FOR NON-COMPLIANCE WITH BOATING EXECUTIVE ORDERS
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — While beach cams are showing empty beaches — as required — across Palm Beach County, the Lake Boca Cam is showing problems. Several BocaNewsNow.com readers have sent photos with emails of concern that boats are too close together on “Lake Boca.”
Palm Beach County Executive Orders prohibit flotillas, boats being tied together, rafts being tied together or paddle boards being anywhere near each other. All vessels must be at least 50 feet apart. PBSO has made it clear that fines, asset forfeiture (the police will take the vessel) and jail time are all possible for violators.
Lake Boca is often a jurisdictional question between PBSO and Boca Raton Police. It is unquestionably, however, patrolled by Florida Fish and Wildlife Officers.
We’ve reached out to Boca PD and PBSO to see what, if any, enforcement is ongoing.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Tropical Depression Forms, Tropical Wave Still Watched South Of Florida
- Bedner’s Farm In Boynton Beach Sued Over Petting Zoo Incident
- Man Threatens To Stab Mother In Delray Beach, Cops Shoot Both
- TWO TROPICAL WAVES EXPECTED TO BECOME DEPRESSIONS WITHIN DAYS
- WE’RE CONFUSED: Lee County Opposed Mask Mandates, But Angry Over No Evacuation Order?
- POLICE INVESTIGATE DRIVE-BY GEL GUN ATTACK IN SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY BEACH
- North Carolina Woman Drives On Rims In Boca Raton, Is Arrested For DUI
- PALM BEACH COUNTY REAL ESTATE MARKET TANKS
- WHAT’S IT DOING? New Tropical Wave Meandering, But Growing, South Of Florida