AS COVID INFECTIONS SOAR, MASK USE REMAINS A PROBLEM
WEST PALM BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — So here’s one of the COVID-19 problems in Palm Beach County. An inability by many to wear a mask correctly.
At Palm Beach International Airport Tuesday morning, traveler after traveler entering the airport, walking through the airport and sitting in gate areas just couldn’t comprehend that the mask needs to be worn over their mouth and nose.
Dr. Alina Alonso, the Palm Beach County Director of the Florida Health Department, recently spent time at a County Commission meeting discussing the problem. It’s seemingly real.
Airport and airline officials at the airport mandated mask use, as a Palm Beach County executive order requires, but no one offered “education” to those wearing the masks incorrectly.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- WEATHER: Palm Beach County May Feel Lows Around 70
- West Boca Raton High School Student Tests Positive For COVID-19
- Reminder: No Palm Beach County School Monday; Del Prado Staffer Tests Positive
- COVID-19: Huge Spike In Flu-Related ER Visits In Palm Beach County
- COVID-19: DUI Arrests Surge As Phase 3 Begins, Boca, Delray, Boynton Bars Reopen
- DESANTIS DELUSIONAL? Florida Passes 14K Deaths, Approaches 700,000 COVID Infections
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER