AS COVID INFECTIONS SOAR, MASK USE REMAINS A PROBLEM
WEST PALM BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — So here’s one of the COVID-19 problems in Palm Beach County. An inability by many to wear a mask correctly.
At Palm Beach International Airport Tuesday morning, traveler after traveler entering the airport, walking through the airport and sitting in gate areas just couldn’t comprehend that the mask needs to be worn over their mouth and nose.
Dr. Alina Alonso, the Palm Beach County Director of the Florida Health Department, recently spent time at a County Commission meeting discussing the problem. It’s seemingly real.
Airport and airline officials at the airport mandated mask use, as a Palm Beach County executive order requires, but no one offered “education” to those wearing the masks incorrectly.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases