AS COVID INFECTIONS SOAR, MASK USE REMAINS A PROBLEM
WEST PALM BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — So here’s one of the COVID-19 problems in Palm Beach County. An inability by many to wear a mask correctly.
At Palm Beach International Airport Tuesday morning, traveler after traveler entering the airport, walking through the airport and sitting in gate areas just couldn’t comprehend that the mask needs to be worn over their mouth and nose.
Dr. Alina Alonso, the Palm Beach County Director of the Florida Health Department, recently spent time at a County Commission meeting discussing the problem. It’s seemingly real.
Airport and airline officials at the airport mandated mask use, as a Palm Beach County executive order requires, but no one offered “education” to those wearing the masks incorrectly.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K
- Mask Mandate Extended In Palm Beach County As COVID Spread Continues
- FLORIDA COVID: Infections Increase Again, Positivity Pulls Back Slightly
- Police Dispatcher Arrested For Misconduct
- Local Man Sentenced For Universal Studios Fraud