AS COVID INFECTIONS SOAR, MASK USE REMAINS A PROBLEM
WEST PALM BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — So here’s one of the COVID-19 problems in Palm Beach County. An inability by many to wear a mask correctly.
At Palm Beach International Airport Tuesday morning, traveler after traveler entering the airport, walking through the airport and sitting in gate areas just couldn’t comprehend that the mask needs to be worn over their mouth and nose.
Dr. Alina Alonso, the Palm Beach County Director of the Florida Health Department, recently spent time at a County Commission meeting discussing the problem. It’s seemingly real.
Airport and airline officials at the airport mandated mask use, as a Palm Beach County executive order requires, but no one offered “education” to those wearing the masks incorrectly.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Doc Claims Reputation Firm Posted Fake Reviews
- West Boca Raton Woman Jailed On Drug, Fraud Charges
- Glades Road I-95 Ramp To Completely Close
- Fired Elementary School Kitchen Worker To Receive $125K
- MONDAY: Will Boca Regional Hospital Spread COVID-19 With Fundraising Events?
- Hospital Bed Availability In Palm Beach County Plummets
- NOT A COP: Delray Beach Man Charged With Impersonating Law Enforcement
- FLORIDA: Man Sues Car Wash, Surprised It’s Slippery When Wet
- SCAM? Cops Bust Contractor, Ask Potential Palm Beach County Victims To Call