BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The official morning census report for hospitals in Palm Beach County continues to show significant demand for ICU beds.
As of 6:16 a.m. on July 14, 2020, there are 622 people in Palm Beach County hospitalized with COVID-19 as the primary diagnosis.
At West Boca Medical Center, 13 ICU beds are in use, 3 are available. No pediatric ICU beds are in use — 5 are available.
At Delray Medical Center, 44 ICU beds are in use, 15 are available. The hospital does not report pediatric ICU care.
At Boca Raton Regional Medical Center, 39 ICU beds are in use, 12 are available. The hospital does not report pediatric ICU care.
At Bethesda East, 24 ICU beds are in use, 15 are available. There are 3 available pediatric ICU beds.
At Bethesda West, 8 ICU beds are in use, 2 are available. The hospital does not report pediatric ICU care.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: New Phase 3 Orders, Clarifications, Sheriff Ordered To Enforce
- Federal Judge Slaps Delray’s Seven Bridges, Litigants LaGrasso and Tannenholz
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Reckless Endangerment Charges For Non-Mask Wearers?
- South Florida Attorney Charged By Feds For Wire, Securities Fraud
- COVID SURGE FLORIDA: 3259 New Cases, 106 New Deaths, Positivity Heading Up
- BIG JUMP: Now 22 COVID Infections In Palm Beach County Schools
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Aggravated Assault With Deadly Weapon Charge
- COVID-19: Boca, Delray Restaurant Horror Stories As CDC Says Eating Inside Is Bad Idea
- COVID-19 Reported In Boca Middle, Spanish River High, West Boca High