BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The official morning census report for hospitals in Palm Beach County continues to show significant demand for ICU beds.
As of 6:16 a.m. on July 14, 2020, there are 622 people in Palm Beach County hospitalized with COVID-19 as the primary diagnosis.
At West Boca Medical Center, 13 ICU beds are in use, 3 are available. No pediatric ICU beds are in use — 5 are available.
At Delray Medical Center, 44 ICU beds are in use, 15 are available. The hospital does not report pediatric ICU care.
At Boca Raton Regional Medical Center, 39 ICU beds are in use, 12 are available. The hospital does not report pediatric ICU care.
At Bethesda East, 24 ICU beds are in use, 15 are available. There are 3 available pediatric ICU beds.
At Bethesda West, 8 ICU beds are in use, 2 are available. The hospital does not report pediatric ICU care.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Broward Doctor Stewart Bitman Jailed On Child Solicitation Charges
- Robert Weinroth, Vice PBC Mayor, Blasts Local Vaccine Distribution
- Boca Raton Stopped Key COVID Report Just Before Presidential Election
- Omni Middle School Violent Bullying Leads To Lawsuit
- Boca Raton Woman Jailed On DUI Charge
- Biden Battles DeSantis Over FEMA COVID Shot Camps
- Boca Raton’s Dean Formica Killed In Crash
- POLICE REPORT: Emaciated Boca Raton Dog Died, Owner Jailed
- Palm Beach School District Adds More Than 500 COVID Cases In Days