BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The official morning census report for hospitals in Palm Beach County continues to show significant demand for ICU beds.
As of 6:16 a.m. on July 14, 2020, there are 622 people in Palm Beach County hospitalized with COVID-19 as the primary diagnosis.
At West Boca Medical Center, 13 ICU beds are in use, 3 are available. No pediatric ICU beds are in use — 5 are available.
At Delray Medical Center, 44 ICU beds are in use, 15 are available. The hospital does not report pediatric ICU care.
At Boca Raton Regional Medical Center, 39 ICU beds are in use, 12 are available. The hospital does not report pediatric ICU care.
At Bethesda East, 24 ICU beds are in use, 15 are available. There are 3 available pediatric ICU beds.
At Bethesda West, 8 ICU beds are in use, 2 are available. The hospital does not report pediatric ICU care.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY RATE JUMPS, HOSPITALIZATIONS SURGE
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Has Never Been So Dangerous For COVID-19
- Teachers: No Organized Walkout Planned Over Masking Battle
- FLORIDA SETS RECORD: 21,683 COVID CASES RECORDED ON FRIDAY
- Delray Beach Man Allegedly Held Knife To Wife, False Imprisonment Charge
- Heading To Airport? Yet Again, Fort Lauderdale Parking Is Packed
- EXCEPTIONALLY BAD: Florida Department Health COVID Report Is Dire
- Publix Mask Mandate Returns, Associates For Now, Customer Decision Pending
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT