BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The official morning census report for hospitals in Palm Beach County continues to show significant demand for ICU beds.
As of 6:16 a.m. on July 14, 2020, there are 622 people in Palm Beach County hospitalized with COVID-19 as the primary diagnosis.
At West Boca Medical Center, 13 ICU beds are in use, 3 are available. No pediatric ICU beds are in use — 5 are available.
At Delray Medical Center, 44 ICU beds are in use, 15 are available. The hospital does not report pediatric ICU care.
At Boca Raton Regional Medical Center, 39 ICU beds are in use, 12 are available. The hospital does not report pediatric ICU care.
At Bethesda East, 24 ICU beds are in use, 15 are available. There are 3 available pediatric ICU beds.
At Bethesda West, 8 ICU beds are in use, 2 are available. The hospital does not report pediatric ICU care.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K
- Mask Mandate Extended In Palm Beach County As COVID Spread Continues
- FLORIDA COVID: Infections Increase Again, Positivity Pulls Back Slightly
- Police Dispatcher Arrested For Misconduct
- Local Man Sentenced For Universal Studios Fraud
- Delray Beach, Boca Raton Real Estate Prices Soar, Inventory Drops
- No School Friday, Palm Beach County Schools To Close For Students
- Delray Beach Woman Facing Fraud, Drug Charges