BIKINIS BUT NO FACE COVERINGS ON BOAT IN BOCA RATON
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — With thanks to a BocaNewsNow.com reader who sent the photo, it appears there are more social distancing problems on the waters in and around Boca Raton.
This photo was taken earlier today (Saturday) in the area of Silver Palm Park which is 600 East Palmetto Park Road. Executive orders in effect suggest that what you see in the photo shouldn’t be happening.
While the waterway is in the City of Boca Raton, waterways are patrolled by both Boca Raton Police and Florida Fish and Wildlife Commission officers. Those contacting BocaNewsNow.com say they saw no law enforcement anywhere in the area.
Questions continue be raise about why law enforcement is not enforcing Palm Beach County and City of Boca Raton executive orders which require facial coverings, social distance, and adherence to CDC guidelines as COVID-19 remains a serious problem in the area.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray’s Carolyn Gulino Jailed On Enhanced DUI Charge
- Chevy Silverado Step Collapses, Driver Sues Schumacher Automotive
- Florida’s COVID Numbers Are Not Getting Better
- For Drew Abruzzese, A Fall From Food Network To Palm Beach County Jail
- Missing Boynton Woman Found Dead, Man Arrested
- Arrest In Seven Bridges: Audi Blocked By Mercedes Leads To Assault Charge
- Amazing Photos: Two Tractor Trailers Crash On Turnpike Near Delray Beach
- Do You Live Near These Boca Raton Sex Offenders?
- Boca Raton’s Rex Baron Cited By Health Inspectors