BIKINIS BUT NO FACE COVERINGS ON BOAT IN BOCA RATON
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — With thanks to a BocaNewsNow.com reader who sent the photo, it appears there are more social distancing problems on the waters in and around Boca Raton.
This photo was taken earlier today (Saturday) in the area of Silver Palm Park which is 600 East Palmetto Park Road. Executive orders in effect suggest that what you see in the photo shouldn’t be happening.
While the waterway is in the City of Boca Raton, waterways are patrolled by both Boca Raton Police and Florida Fish and Wildlife Commission officers. Those contacting BocaNewsNow.com say they saw no law enforcement anywhere in the area.
Questions continue be raise about why law enforcement is not enforcing Palm Beach County and City of Boca Raton executive orders which require facial coverings, social distance, and adherence to CDC guidelines as COVID-19 remains a serious problem in the area.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA BLUE ALERT: Patrick McDowell On Loose, Allegedly Killed Cop
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Turning, But Two Systems Forming East Of Florida
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Homicide, Is Convicted Felon
- Florida Woman Hits Community Call Box In Front Of Cop, Jailed DUI
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Nearly Major Hurricane Southeast Of Florida
- ELECTIONS: Palm Beach County Supervisor Mails Ballots, Prepares Drop Boxes
- Palm Beach Schools Approach 6,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Hurricane Sam Strengthening, Models Mixed On Path
- Boca Regional Hospital Proceeds With Mask Optional Event, Many Question