BIKINIS BUT NO FACE COVERINGS ON BOAT IN BOCA RATON
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — With thanks to a BocaNewsNow.com reader who sent the photo, it appears there are more social distancing problems on the waters in and around Boca Raton.
This photo was taken earlier today (Saturday) in the area of Silver Palm Park which is 600 East Palmetto Park Road. Executive orders in effect suggest that what you see in the photo shouldn’t be happening.
While the waterway is in the City of Boca Raton, waterways are patrolled by both Boca Raton Police and Florida Fish and Wildlife Commission officers. Those contacting BocaNewsNow.com say they saw no law enforcement anywhere in the area.
Questions continue be raise about why law enforcement is not enforcing Palm Beach County and City of Boca Raton executive orders which require facial coverings, social distance, and adherence to CDC guidelines as COVID-19 remains a serious problem in the area.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BOCA: Man Attempts To Carjack Rolls Royce, And Take Owner’s Girlfriend
- Boca Raton Police Jail Man For Carjacking, Kidnapping
- It’s HOA Budget Time, Let Us Know If Anything Is Questionable, Illegal, Scandalous
- DRAMA: iPIC Boca Raton Sued For Astronomical Unpaid Rent Bill
- HOSPITAL FEARS: Now 292 Hospitalized In Palm Beach County For COVID, Florida Availability Drops
- FLORIDA OFFICIALLY LOGS ONE MILLION COVID CASES AS GOVERNOR SAYS MASKS DON’T WORK
- Gang Members Arrested, Firearms And Heroin Seized In Joint Broward, Boca Raton, Federal Operation
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: CARES Act Application Deadline Extended
- Florida Receives Additional $28M In Cares Act Funding, Help For Unemployed