BIKINIS BUT NO FACE COVERINGS ON BOAT IN BOCA RATON
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — With thanks to a BocaNewsNow.com reader who sent the photo, it appears there are more social distancing problems on the waters in and around Boca Raton.
This photo was taken earlier today (Saturday) in the area of Silver Palm Park which is 600 East Palmetto Park Road. Executive orders in effect suggest that what you see in the photo shouldn’t be happening.
While the waterway is in the City of Boca Raton, waterways are patrolled by both Boca Raton Police and Florida Fish and Wildlife Commission officers. Those contacting BocaNewsNow.com say they saw no law enforcement anywhere in the area.
Questions continue be raise about why law enforcement is not enforcing Palm Beach County and City of Boca Raton executive orders which require facial coverings, social distance, and adherence to CDC guidelines as COVID-19 remains a serious problem in the area.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County School District Employees Infected With COVID-19
- BOCA RATON HIGH SCHOOL: Social Distancing Disaster
- Palm Beach County Extends Facial Covering Executive Order
- Just 54,000 Students Returned To Palm Beach County Schools, 107K Stayed Online
- PALM BEACH COUNTY SCHOOLS: Parents, How Was In-Person Learning?
- Boca Raton Doctor Facing 10 Years In Federal Prison
- Sinai Residences Breaks Ground On Phase Two
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Off South Florida To Bring Rain, May Develop
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS CLEANING CRISIS: Principal Tells Teachers To “Make Solution Of Soap And Water”