SPIKE, DECREASE EXPLAINED AS “ERROR” BY HEALTH DEPARTMENT, QUESTIONS RAISED ABOUT ACCURACY OF ALL FLORIDA NUMBERS
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A dramatic drop in the pediatric positivity rate in Florida may be the complete and total fabrication that it seems to be.
In a substantive story in Saturday’s Sun Sentinel by reporter David Fleshler, the paper raised questions many were asking about the bizarre drop in Florida’s pediatric positivity rate. In the span of a week, pediatric positivity dropped from over 30 percent to just 15 percent. Even those who believe COVID-19 is a hoax seemed suspicious of the dramatic drop which was perfectly in-sync with a push by Governor Ron DeSantis to open schools on time and in person.
We encourage you to read the story.
The simple takeaway: such a dramatic drop to anyone rational just doesn’t make sense. The Florida Health Department sites an issue with data recording, but isn’t saying what the issue actually is, raising serious questions about all of the data being released by the department.
The Dept. of Health, and Florida Governor Ron DeSantis, are the subjects of a “whistle blower” lawsuit by Rebekah Jones, Florida’s chief data analyst who was fired for what Gov. DeSantis said was her failure to follow direction. Jones claims that “direction’ was an order to suppress data.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CLAIM: Redcon1 Founder, Federal Felon Aaron Singerman To Be Released From Prison
- Three Arrested In Yom Kippur Anti-Semitic Vandalism
- HURRICANE SEASON ENDS: HOW CLOSE WERE THE PREDICTIONS TO REALITY?
- Computer Issue Hampers Boca Raton Regional Hospital Wednesday
- Boca Raton Woman Arrested After Incident Outside Renzo’s Pizza
- Woodfield Country Club Homeowners Sue Neighbors For Fraud
- City Of Boca Raton Appoints New City Council Member
- SKETCH RELEASED: I-95 SHOOTING LEFT THREE INJURED, INCLUDING CHILD
- LAWSUIT: Avante Boca Raton Nursing Home Patient Breaks Leg After Hit By Cart