SPIKE, DECREASE EXPLAINED AS “ERROR” BY HEALTH DEPARTMENT, QUESTIONS RAISED ABOUT ACCURACY OF ALL FLORIDA NUMBERS
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A dramatic drop in the pediatric positivity rate in Florida may be the complete and total fabrication that it seems to be.
In a substantive story in Saturday’s Sun Sentinel by reporter David Fleshler, the paper raised questions many were asking about the bizarre drop in Florida’s pediatric positivity rate. In the span of a week, pediatric positivity dropped from over 30 percent to just 15 percent. Even those who believe COVID-19 is a hoax seemed suspicious of the dramatic drop which was perfectly in-sync with a push by Governor Ron DeSantis to open schools on time and in person.
We encourage you to read the story.
The simple takeaway: such a dramatic drop to anyone rational just doesn’t make sense. The Florida Health Department sites an issue with data recording, but isn’t saying what the issue actually is, raising serious questions about all of the data being released by the department.
The Dept. of Health, and Florida Governor Ron DeSantis, are the subjects of a “whistle blower” lawsuit by Rebekah Jones, Florida’s chief data analyst who was fired for what Gov. DeSantis said was her failure to follow direction. Jones claims that “direction’ was an order to suppress data.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CAUGHT ON TAPE: Man Beats Dog In Boynton Beach, Police Investigate
- STABBING ON THE HIGH SEAS: Florida Man Sentenced For Using Gun, Knife On Captain
- WEATHER: Palm Beach County May Feel Lows Around 70
- West Boca Raton High School Student Tests Positive For COVID-19
- Reminder: No Palm Beach County School Monday; Del Prado Staffer Tests Positive
- COVID-19: Huge Spike In Flu-Related ER Visits In Palm Beach County
- COVID-19: DUI Arrests Surge As Phase 3 Begins, Boca, Delray, Boynton Bars Reopen
- DESANTIS DELUSIONAL? Florida Passes 14K Deaths, Approaches 700,000 COVID Infections
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”