SPIKE, DECREASE EXPLAINED AS “ERROR” BY HEALTH DEPARTMENT, QUESTIONS RAISED ABOUT ACCURACY OF ALL FLORIDA NUMBERS
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A dramatic drop in the pediatric positivity rate in Florida may be the complete and total fabrication that it seems to be.
In a substantive story in Saturday’s Sun Sentinel by reporter David Fleshler, the paper raised questions many were asking about the bizarre drop in Florida’s pediatric positivity rate. In the span of a week, pediatric positivity dropped from over 30 percent to just 15 percent. Even those who believe COVID-19 is a hoax seemed suspicious of the dramatic drop which was perfectly in-sync with a push by Governor Ron DeSantis to open schools on time and in person.
We encourage you to read the story.
The simple takeaway: such a dramatic drop to anyone rational just doesn’t make sense. The Florida Health Department sites an issue with data recording, but isn’t saying what the issue actually is, raising serious questions about all of the data being released by the department.
The Dept. of Health, and Florida Governor Ron DeSantis, are the subjects of a “whistle blower” lawsuit by Rebekah Jones, Florida’s chief data analyst who was fired for what Gov. DeSantis said was her failure to follow direction. Jones claims that “direction’ was an order to suppress data.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- As Trump Moves To Florida, COVID Infections, Deaths Rise
- PUBLIX: COVID Vaccine System Didn’t Crash, More Available Friday
- PUBLIX COVID VACCINE: Palm Beach County Seniors Call System “Disaster”
- Boca Raton Firefighters Battle Laundromat Blaze
- PUBLIX COVID SHOTS: Here’s What You Need To Know
- Palm Beach School District Nears 1800 COVID Cases
- ALOHA FOOD SHACK: Palm Beach County To Investigate COVID Violations
- DARWINISM: Motorcyclist Pops A Wheelie, Hits Boca Man, Dies
- BREAKING: Palm Beach County COVID Hospital Count Jumps