BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Dylan Bass is out of the Palm Beach County Jail following his arrest and booking Saturday for “domestic battery by strangulation.”
Jail records released by Palm Beach County indicate that Bass is charged not just with domestic strangulation but an added charge of “offender knew (or) should have known the victim was pregnant.”
Bass, of the unit block of East Camino Real in Boca, was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 3:42 a.m. on Saturday. He was released on $6,000 bond around 6:30 p.m. He has been assigned a public defender and will be back in court on September 24th.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- MASSIVE JUMP: Palm Beach County Schools Now Report 829 COVID-19 Cases
- Boca Center Sues High End Clothing Shop Over $119,000 In Back Rent
- FLORIDA WEATHER: Cold In Boca Raton, Delray Beach, South Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Superintendent Tells Parents Nothing Will Change Second Semester
- WHERE IS SHE? Boca Police Looking For Marilyn Ruddy
- Jewish Family Services In Boca Donated 500 Meals For Thanksgiving
- Chick-fil-A To Open In West Boca Raton, Will Feed 100 Local Heroes Free For A Year
- FLORIDA: DeSantis Says Lockdowns Do Nothing, Social Distancing Not Needed, State Hits 999,319 Infections
- DESANTIS: VIRTUAL LEARNING TO CONTINUE SPRING SEMESTER