BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Dylan Bass is out of the Palm Beach County Jail following his arrest and booking Saturday for “domestic battery by strangulation.”
Jail records released by Palm Beach County indicate that Bass is charged not just with domestic strangulation but an added charge of “offender knew (or) should have known the victim was pregnant.”
Bass, of the unit block of East Camino Real in Boca, was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 3:42 a.m. on Saturday. He was released on $6,000 bond around 6:30 p.m. He has been assigned a public defender and will be back in court on September 24th.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Amazing Photos: Two Tractor Trailers Crash On Turnpike Near Delray Beach
- Do You Live Near These Boca Raton Sex Offenders?
- Boca Raton’s Rex Baron Cited By Health Inspectors
- Popular Delray Beach Restaurant Sued Over Umbrella Incident
- New Rules For COVID-19 Shots As Publix Again Takes Appointments
- Boca Raton Man Pleads Guilty To Posting Child Abuse Photos Of Toddler In His Care
- Alleged Boca Meth House Raided
- Face Of Historic Philadelphia-Area Tavern Arrested In Delray Beach
- Lynn University To Hold Virtual Graduation, But FAU In Person This Spring