BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Anna Malaythong spent the better part of Thursday in the Palm Beach County Jail. She is charged with Simple Assault — Intent/Threat To Do Violence.
According to police report, which you can download below, Malaythong had too much to drink when she threatened her husband and her young daughter. The police report states that Malaythong previously had threatened the two with a knife. This time, the husband — according to the police report — jumped into action. He struck Malaythong in the nose and took his young daughter into another room.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office responded to the apartment in the 10100 block of Boca Entrada Blvd. and arrested Anna Malaythong. She was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail around 3 a.m. Thursday. Malaythong was released just before 9 p.m.
A court date is pending.
BocaNewsNow.com has redacted sensitive information from the affidavit of probable cause which you can read, below.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Biden Battles DeSantis Over FEMA COVID Shot Camps
- Boca Raton’s Dean Formica Killed In Crash
- POLICE REPORT: Emaciated Boca Raton Dog Died, Owner Jailed
- Palm Beach School District Adds More Than 500 COVID Cases In Days
- Boca Raton Gym Sued For $1M In Rent
- COVID Vaccine Distribution In Palm Beach County Is Worse Than You Think
- Shot, Mauled, Or Drowned? What Happened To This Boca Raton Cat?
- COVID Is Getting Worse In Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Animal Cruelty Charges