BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Anna Malaythong spent the better part of Thursday in the Palm Beach County Jail. She is charged with Simple Assault — Intent/Threat To Do Violence.
According to police report, which you can download below, Malaythong had too much to drink when she threatened her husband and her young daughter. The police report states that Malaythong previously had threatened the two with a knife. This time, the husband — according to the police report — jumped into action. He struck Malaythong in the nose and took his young daughter into another room.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office responded to the apartment in the 10100 block of Boca Entrada Blvd. and arrested Anna Malaythong. She was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail around 3 a.m. Thursday. Malaythong was released just before 9 p.m.
A court date is pending.
BocaNewsNow.com has redacted sensitive information from the affidavit of probable cause which you can read, below.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K
- Mask Mandate Extended In Palm Beach County As COVID Spread Continues
- FLORIDA COVID: Infections Increase Again, Positivity Pulls Back Slightly
- Police Dispatcher Arrested For Misconduct
- Local Man Sentenced For Universal Studios Fraud
- Delray Beach, Boca Raton Real Estate Prices Soar, Inventory Drops
- No School Friday, Palm Beach County Schools To Close For Students
- Delray Beach Woman Facing Fraud, Drug Charges