BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Anna Malaythong spent the better part of Thursday in the Palm Beach County Jail. She is charged with Simple Assault — Intent/Threat To Do Violence.
According to police report, which you can download below, Malaythong had too much to drink when she threatened her husband and her young daughter. The police report states that Malaythong previously had threatened the two with a knife. This time, the husband — according to the police report — jumped into action. He struck Malaythong in the nose and took his young daughter into another room.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office responded to the apartment in the 10100 block of Boca Entrada Blvd. and arrested Anna Malaythong. She was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail around 3 a.m. Thursday. Malaythong was released just before 9 p.m.
A court date is pending.
BocaNewsNow.com has redacted sensitive information from the affidavit of probable cause which you can read, below.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TROPICAL WAVES EAST OF FLORIDA GROWING, HURRICANE CENTER WATCHING CLOSELY
- STUNNING FORM TO BE APPROVED BY PALM BEACH COUNTY SCHOOLS
- ROTELLI BOCA RATON: “MOLD-LIKE SUBSTANCE” LEADS TO WARNING
- Complete Update On Hurricane Ian Recovery Efforts In Florida
- IS NEW TROPICAL WAVE FOLLOWING HURRICANE IAN’S PATH?
- I-75 Now Open, But FHP Warns Of Other Road Closures Due To Hurricane Ian
- Delray Beach Man Arrested For Boating Under The Influence
- NEW TROPICAL SYSTEM: 70 Percent Chance New Wave Becomes Depression East Of Florida
- I-75 COMPLETELY CLOSED DUE TO HURRICANE IAN