BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Anna Malaythong spent the better part of Thursday in the Palm Beach County Jail. She is charged with Simple Assault — Intent/Threat To Do Violence.
According to police report, which you can download below, Malaythong had too much to drink when she threatened her husband and her young daughter. The police report states that Malaythong previously had threatened the two with a knife. This time, the husband — according to the police report — jumped into action. He struck Malaythong in the nose and took his young daughter into another room.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office responded to the apartment in the 10100 block of Boca Entrada Blvd. and arrested Anna Malaythong. She was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail around 3 a.m. Thursday. Malaythong was released just before 9 p.m.
A court date is pending.
BocaNewsNow.com has redacted sensitive information from the affidavit of probable cause which you can read, below.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected
- Boca Raton’s Jill Davis Charged With DUI, Nearly Three Times Legal Limit
- Boca Raton’s Timothy Werner Refuses DUI Test, Jailed
- Boca Raton’s Moise Gadoury Jailed, Didn’t Register As Sex Offender
- NUMBER GAMES? COVID-19 Deaths High In Florida As DOH Says Positivity Low
- COVID-19 INFECTION: Boynton Elementary Student First In School District To Test Positive