DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Delray Beach resident Stephen Meyer remains in the Palm Beach County Jail Friday afternoon following his mid-day arrest.
Delray Beach Police charged Meyer with “Cruelty Toward Child — Aggravated Child Abuse,” according to jail records obtained by BocaNewsNow.com.
The affidavit of probable cause was still being processed late Friday afternoon.
Meyer, of the 1000 block of Homewood Blvd., in Delray Beach, is being held on $1,000 bond. He was booked into jail at 11:11 a.m.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Arrest In The Bridges: Audi Blocked By Mercedes Leads To Assault Charge
- Amazing Photos: Two Tractor Trailers Crash On Turnpike Near Delray Beach
- Do You Live Near These Boca Raton Sex Offenders?
- Boca Raton’s Rex Baron Cited By Health Inspectors
- Popular Delray Beach Restaurant Sued Over Umbrella Incident
- New Rules For COVID-19 Shots As Publix Again Takes Appointments
- Boca Raton Man Pleads Guilty To Posting Child Abuse Photos Of Toddler In His Care
- Alleged Boca Meth House Raided
- Face Of Historic Philadelphia-Area Tavern Arrested In Delray Beach