DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Delray Beach resident Stephen Meyer remains in the Palm Beach County Jail Friday afternoon following his mid-day arrest.
Delray Beach Police charged Meyer with “Cruelty Toward Child — Aggravated Child Abuse,” according to jail records obtained by BocaNewsNow.com.
The affidavit of probable cause was still being processed late Friday afternoon.
Meyer, of the 1000 block of Homewood Blvd., in Delray Beach, is being held on $1,000 bond. He was booked into jail at 11:11 a.m.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TEACHERS: Palm Beach County Parents Don’t Understand Where They’re Sending Kids
- Boynton Beach Woman Jailed, Tried To Smuggle Drugs Into Jail
- FLORIDA COVID: Palm Beach Pediatric Positivity 13.9 Percent As Schools Open
- Palm Beach County Schools: Substitutes Needed As In-Person Learning Begins
- Palm Beach Schools: Parents Still Say “No Way” To Sending Kids Back On Monday
- HURRICANE CENTER: Wilfred Forms, Early Track Towards Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Food Service Worker Horror Story
- Palm Beach Schools: Who Are The Parents Sending Their Kids Monday?
- HURRICANE CENTER: Expect New Tropical Storm To Form Today