DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Delray Beach resident Stephen Meyer remains in the Palm Beach County Jail Friday afternoon following his mid-day arrest.
Delray Beach Police charged Meyer with “Cruelty Toward Child — Aggravated Child Abuse,” according to jail records obtained by BocaNewsNow.com.
The affidavit of probable cause was still being processed late Friday afternoon.
Meyer, of the 1000 block of Homewood Blvd., in Delray Beach, is being held on $1,000 bond. He was booked into jail at 11:11 a.m.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BUILDING COLLAPSE: List Of Everyone Who Owns In Champlain Towers
- Man Critically Injured At Boca Raton Wyndham Hotel, Sues
- MIAMI BEACH CONDO COLLAPSE: Rumors Spreading, Officials Say “Stop”
- National Hurricane Center: Tropical Depression Likely To Form
- I-95 In Boca Raton To Close Overnight Tonight
- Second DUI Arrest In Three Months For Boca’s Brooklyn Berman
- UPDATE: Boca Raton Police Respond To Shooting But Still Know Nothing
- HURRICANE CENTER: Wave Watching Continues, Another Expected To Form
- Delray Beach Father And Son Charged In Boynton Shooting, Witness Threat