DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Delray Beach resident Stephen Meyer remains in the Palm Beach County Jail Friday afternoon following his mid-day arrest.
Delray Beach Police charged Meyer with “Cruelty Toward Child — Aggravated Child Abuse,” according to jail records obtained by BocaNewsNow.com.
The affidavit of probable cause was still being processed late Friday afternoon.
Meyer, of the 1000 block of Homewood Blvd., in Delray Beach, is being held on $1,000 bond. He was booked into jail at 11:11 a.m.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Driver Allegedly Responsible For Killing Six In Delray Crash Cited In May By Police
- FLIGHT CANCELLED: Airlines Cancelling Flights Into, Out Of Florida
- New COVID Problems In Palm Beach County Schools
- KEEP YOUR PETS WARM: Palm Beach County Issues Guide For Pending Chill
- UPDATE: SIX DEAD IN WEST DELRAY BEACH CRASH
- At Least Two Killed In Crash At 441 And Atlantic Avenue Overnight
- AARON SINGERMAN TO SPEND 54 MONTHS IN PRISON
- St. Andrews County Club Sues Dead Homeowner For Not Paying Membership Dues
- RECORD SETTING COLD COMING: National Weather Service Issues Advisory…