DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Delray Beach resident Stephen Meyer remains in the Palm Beach County Jail Friday afternoon following his mid-day arrest.
Delray Beach Police charged Meyer with “Cruelty Toward Child — Aggravated Child Abuse,” according to jail records obtained by BocaNewsNow.com.
The affidavit of probable cause was still being processed late Friday afternoon.
Meyer, of the 1000 block of Homewood Blvd., in Delray Beach, is being held on $1,000 bond. He was booked into jail at 11:11 a.m.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Regional Hospital Proceeds With Mask Optional Event, Many Question
- CENTURY VILLAGE HORROR: 93 Year Old Man Kills Younger Woman
- SAM TO BECOME HURRICANE ON SATURDAY, FLORIDA PATH FOR NOW
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam To Rapidly Intensify, Now Southeast Of Florida
- Dropbox Calls Police On Boca Raton Man, Says He Uploaded Illegal Images
- CRAZY FLORIDA? Here’s The Official Language Blocking Kid COVID Quarantines
- FEDS: Local Women Spent $100K On Cosmetics In Credit Card Scam
- Florida Woman Calls 911 To Complain Delray Police Said Don’t Call 911
- MAJOR HURRICANE: Forecasters Expect Fast Strengthening For Storm East Of Florida