MASKS MUST BE WORN — EVEN OVER NOSES!
SOCIAL DISTANCING RULES CONTINUE!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU SEE.
UPDATE: Click here for the latest.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Florida’s “phase one” reopening continues in Palm Beach County and will for quite some time if residents and visitors don’t comply with rules and regulations in effect. We continue to receive photos of boaters, of partiers, even preschool teachers in large groups without masks.
Among the most common violations: people who believe that masks only need to be worn over a mouth, not a nose. It’s like believing your sliding screen door will stop the smell of smoke from entering your home.
Among the most common violations: people who believe that masks only need to be worn over a mouth, not a nose.
Palm Beach County is now laying the groundwork to issue civil and criminal violations for those who don’t comply. The recent rewording of an executive order — reaffirming that Palm Beach County law enforcement has the authority to enforce state and county civil orders — speaks volumes.
But so do your photos.
If you see violations, people blatantly wearing masks improperly, people engaged in partying, group activities or other bad behavior, snap a photo, take video, send it to us. We now have a drag and drop form that makes it easier than ever to submit your news to BocaNewsNow.com.
The pediatric positivity rate remains at nearly 15-percent. The only way kids go back to school — and life returns to normalcy — is if the bad actors amongst us are incentivized to get with the program.
Use this form to submit your photos to us.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation
- Boca Raton Man Charged With Driving During Zoom Court Hearing
- Florida’s Turnpike Remains Closed, Tractor Trailer Into Canal In Boynton Beach