BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Briana Roundtree was jailed early Sunday morning by Boca Raton Police on a child neglect charge.
The arrest report was still being processed Sunday evening but the Palm Beach County Jail reports that Roundtree, of the 1300 block of South Federal Highway, is officially charged with “Neglect Child — Neglect Child Without Great Bodily Harm.”
Roundtree was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 5:19 a.m. Sunday. She was released on $1000 bond just after 2 p.m.
A court date is pending.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Biden Battles DeSantis Over FEMA COVID Shot Camps
- Boca Raton’s Dean Formica Killed In Crash
- POLICE REPORT: Emaciated Boca Raton Dog Died, Owner Jailed
- Palm Beach School District Adds More Than 500 COVID Cases In Days
- Boca Raton Gym Sued For $1M In Rent
- COVID Vaccine Distribution In Palm Beach County Is Worse Than You Think
- Shot, Mauled, Or Drowned? What Happened To This Boca Raton Cat?
- COVID Is Getting Worse In Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Animal Cruelty Charges