Emily Piccinini Charged, Jailed After I-95 Boynton Biting Incident
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton’s Emily Piccinini is out of jail following her arrest Wednesday for battery after she allegedly bit her male friend while driving. She also allegedly tried to push him out of a moving car.
A Florida Highway Patrol police report — which you can read below — says Piccinini was unhappy that the man “never lets her go out.” So she allegedly bit him and tried to push him out of the moving car while she was driving him on I-95 near Woolbright Road in Boynton Beach.
(Piccinini) allegedly bit him and tried to push him out of the car while she was driving him on I-95 near Woolbright Road.
Piccinini also, according to the report, “tried to rip open a cut from a previous injury (and) scratched his left leg below the knee cap.”
Both Piccinini and the male victim admitted to drinking at a restaurant before the incident. A field sobriety test, according to FHP, showed that “there as not sufficient evidence to charge Piccinini with DUI.”
Here is the complete police report from FHP. BocaNewsNow.com has redacted phone numbers and other sensitive information.502020MM006562AXXXNB_6
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County Schools: Substitutes Needed As In-Person Learning Begins
- Palm Beach Schools: Parents Still Say “No Way” To Sending Kids Back On Monday
- HURRICANE CENTER: Wilfred Forms, Early Track Towards Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Food Service Worker Horror Story
- Palm Beach Schools: Who Are The Parents Sending Their Kids Monday?
- HURRICANE CENTER: Expect New Tropical Storm To Form Today
- OMNI MIDDLE BOCA: Overflow Rooms In Use, Shortage Of Supplies Already
- FLORIDA COVID: State Passes 13,000 Deaths, Infections Rising Again
- Palm Beach Schools: Constant Hand Washing, Masking, When Is Learning Time?