Emily Piccinini Charged, Jailed After I-95 Boynton Biting Incident
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton’s Emily Piccinini is out of jail following her arrest Wednesday for battery after she allegedly bit her male friend while driving. She also allegedly tried to push him out of a moving car.
A Florida Highway Patrol police report — which you can read below — says Piccinini was unhappy that the man “never lets her go out.” So she allegedly bit him and tried to push him out of the moving car while she was driving him on I-95 near Woolbright Road in Boynton Beach.
(Piccinini) allegedly bit him and tried to push him out of the car while she was driving him on I-95 near Woolbright Road.
Piccinini also, according to the report, “tried to rip open a cut from a previous injury (and) scratched his left leg below the knee cap.”
Both Piccinini and the male victim admitted to drinking at a restaurant before the incident. A field sobriety test, according to FHP, showed that “there as not sufficient evidence to charge Piccinini with DUI.”
Here is the complete police report from FHP. BocaNewsNow.com has redacted phone numbers and other sensitive information.502020MM006562AXXXNB_6
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Homicide, Is Convicted Felon
- Florida Woman Hits Community Call Box In Front Of Cop, Jailed DUI
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Nearly Major Hurricane Southeast Of Florida
- ELECTIONS: Palm Beach County Supervisor Mails Ballots, Prepares Drop Boxes
- Palm Beach Schools Approach 6,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Hurricane Sam Strengthening, Models Mixed On Path
- Boca Regional Hospital Proceeds With Mask Optional Event, Many Question
- CENTURY VILLAGE HORROR: 93 Year Old Man Kills Younger Woman
- SAM TO BECOME HURRICANE ON SATURDAY, FLORIDA PATH FOR NOW