Emily Piccinini Charged, Jailed After I-95 Boynton Biting Incident
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton’s Emily Piccinini is out of jail following her arrest Wednesday for battery after she allegedly bit her male friend while driving. She also allegedly tried to push him out of a moving car.
A Florida Highway Patrol police report — which you can read below — says Piccinini was unhappy that the man “never lets her go out.” So she allegedly bit him and tried to push him out of the moving car while she was driving him on I-95 near Woolbright Road in Boynton Beach.
(Piccinini) allegedly bit him and tried to push him out of the car while she was driving him on I-95 near Woolbright Road.
Piccinini also, according to the report, “tried to rip open a cut from a previous injury (and) scratched his left leg below the knee cap.”
Both Piccinini and the male victim admitted to drinking at a restaurant before the incident. A field sobriety test, according to FHP, showed that “there as not sufficient evidence to charge Piccinini with DUI.”
Here is the complete police report from FHP. BocaNewsNow.com has redacted phone numbers and other sensitive information.502020MM006562AXXXNB_6
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Body Found In Boynton Beach Garage
- Woodfield Country Club Sued Over Flooded Car, Refuses To Pay Employee
- HURRICANE CENTER: Now 70 Percent Chance System Forms South of Florida
- Delray Beach Woman Arrested, DUI Hit And Run
- TWO SYSTEMS: Hurricane Center Watching Two Waves East, West Of Florida
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY: Wife Finds Husband With Hookers, Attacks
- Woman Speeding On Glades Road Arrested For DUI In Boca Raton
- Water Treatment Dates Set, May Taste Weird In Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Boynton
- While Publix Refuses To Vaccinate Young Children, Palm Beach County Offers Shots