Emily Piccinini Charged, Jailed After I-95 Boynton Biting Incident
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton’s Emily Piccinini is out of jail following her arrest Wednesday for battery after she allegedly bit her male friend while driving. She also allegedly tried to push him out of a moving car.
A Florida Highway Patrol police report — which you can read below — says Piccinini was unhappy that the man “never lets her go out.” So she allegedly bit him and tried to push him out of the moving car while she was driving him on I-95 near Woolbright Road in Boynton Beach.
(Piccinini) allegedly bit him and tried to push him out of the car while she was driving him on I-95 near Woolbright Road.
Piccinini also, according to the report, “tried to rip open a cut from a previous injury (and) scratched his left leg below the knee cap.”
Both Piccinini and the male victim admitted to drinking at a restaurant before the incident. A field sobriety test, according to FHP, showed that “there as not sufficient evidence to charge Piccinini with DUI.”
Here is the complete police report from FHP. BocaNewsNow.com has redacted phone numbers and other sensitive information.502020MM006562AXXXNB_6
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Eric Holtz Commits Suicide As His Boca Raton Firm Faces Fraud Suits
- TERROR ON THE HIGHWAY: Shooting On I-95 In Boynton Beach, One Dead
- IT’S ALIVE! Tropical Depression Two Forms In Atlantic
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Storm Could Form Today
- Delray Beach Man Charged With Enhanced DUI
- BUSY: Hurricane Center Watching Two Systems
- Major Delays At Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport
- Sugar Sand Park Playground In Boca Raton To Close
- If Boca Raton’s Ricardo Ogorman Is Your Pot Dealer, Note He’s In Jail