DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Christopher Koehler of the 23000 block of Watergate Drive remains in the Palm Beach County Jail following his arrest by Delray Beach Police.
Police say Koehler was drag racing in Delray Beach with a child in a car seat in the vehicle. The child’s mother was also in the vehicle. Koehler, according to the police report, became combative when he was stopped by police. When police told Koehler to give them the keys to the vehicle, he refused — and demanded that the female passenger also not comply.
The complete arrest report is below. Koehler is charged with child neglect, resisting an officer, reckless driving, and “driving a motor vehicle (while) racing on a highway, parking lot or roadway.”
Koehler was booked into the Palm Beach County at 3:15 Friday morning. Bond has not yet been set.502020CF006918AXXXMB_9
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- As Trump Moves To Florida, COVID Infections, Deaths Rise
- PUBLIX: COVID Vaccine System Didn’t Crash, More Available Friday
- PUBLIX COVID VACCINE: Palm Beach County Seniors Call System “Disaster”
- Boca Raton Firefighters Battle Laundromat Blaze
- PUBLIX COVID SHOTS: Here’s What You Need To Know
- Palm Beach School District Nears 1800 COVID Cases
- ALOHA FOOD SHACK: Palm Beach County To Investigate COVID Violations
- DARWINISM: Motorcyclist Pops A Wheelie, Hits Boca Man, Dies
- BREAKING: Palm Beach County COVID Hospital Count Jumps