DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Christopher Koehler of the 23000 block of Watergate Drive remains in the Palm Beach County Jail following his arrest by Delray Beach Police.
Police say Koehler was drag racing in Delray Beach with a child in a car seat in the vehicle. The child’s mother was also in the vehicle. Koehler, according to the police report, became combative when he was stopped by police. When police told Koehler to give them the keys to the vehicle, he refused — and demanded that the female passenger also not comply.
The complete arrest report is below. Koehler is charged with child neglect, resisting an officer, reckless driving, and “driving a motor vehicle (while) racing on a highway, parking lot or roadway.”
Koehler was booked into the Palm Beach County at 3:15 Friday morning. Bond has not yet been set.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- WEATHER: Palm Beach County May Feel Lows Around 70
- West Boca Raton High School Student Tests Positive For COVID-19
- Reminder: No Palm Beach County School Monday; Del Prado Staffer Tests Positive
- COVID-19: Huge Spike In Flu-Related ER Visits In Palm Beach County
- COVID-19: DUI Arrests Surge As Phase 3 Begins, Boca, Delray, Boynton Bars Reopen
- DESANTIS DELUSIONAL? Florida Passes 14K Deaths, Approaches 700,000 COVID Infections
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER