DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Christopher Koehler of the 23000 block of Watergate Drive remains in the Palm Beach County Jail following his arrest by Delray Beach Police.
Police say Koehler was drag racing in Delray Beach with a child in a car seat in the vehicle. The child’s mother was also in the vehicle. Koehler, according to the police report, became combative when he was stopped by police. When police told Koehler to give them the keys to the vehicle, he refused — and demanded that the female passenger also not comply.
The complete arrest report is below. Koehler is charged with child neglect, resisting an officer, reckless driving, and “driving a motor vehicle (while) racing on a highway, parking lot or roadway.”
Koehler was booked into the Palm Beach County at 3:15 Friday morning. Bond has not yet been set.502020CF006918AXXXMB_9
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- No Masks At Salt 7 Delray, We Were Told To Call Back During The Week
- Delray Beach Woman’s “Bumping” Leads To Battery On Senior Charge
- GL Homes Sued By HOA, Alleges Violation Of Florida Building Code
- COVID Hospitalizations Again Rising In Florida, Palm Beach County
- One Killed In Yamato Road Crash, Golf Cart Vs. Car
- UPDATE: Palm Beach County School District Explains FSA Requirement, Order
- CRITICAL CRASH: Yamato Road Closed, Car Hits Golf Cart
- BREAKING: FSA’S Do Not Count, State Says Mandatory Tests Not Required For Promotion
- Police Arrest 12-Year-Old For School Bomb Threat